I Bet We Can Post To One Million Game [Lounge Thread]

[Image: Boy-Says-Hi-Gif-Image.gif]
The result is unsuitable, this means I'm not obligated to either of these things.

Mostly because i'm unhealthy, the psychological test said I'm gifted when it comes to logic (scored max with that one)

Guys

I've just stumbled across

The greatest english dubbed anime ever made

Like holy shit I'm dying
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
sounds like a masterpiece.

Here's a clip:

“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.

I JUST SET UP MY MODEM. I NOW HAVE INTERNET AT MY OWN PLACE. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A BOSS!!!

[Image: Abed-Dancing.gif]

FUCK YEAH BITCHES!!!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]

Awesome, join discord

Schweeeeeet.

I will...as soon as I get off work :P
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]

Welp, I probably won't be here by then.