Doctor Who
I have to see the new companion but on the subject of Clara I'm afraid I have to agree. Her character was simply uninteresting to me.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Latest episode was good and I think Season 10 is going to be Peter's best season.
Catched up with the season and finished the finale yesterday.

It's a good season. I enjoyed it. The companions were likeable, both Bill and Nardole

What i have to say about the finale is (Click to View)
We're finding out tomorrow who the 13th Doctor is! :D So excited!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
She's female
the internet's shaking
to be honest i couldn't care less
as long the episodes are good
The new Doctor is female? Surprised it didn't happen sooner, really.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I know right? It's about time!
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
people are afraid that it's the whole ghostbusters thing all over again, even they don't get that time lords can change gender during the regeneration process it was already told in season 10 (and probably before too) that time lords (an alien species) have a complete different concept of gender and sex than humans
Exactly but as long as we've got good episodes like you said it shouldn't matter 9__9

At the same time it does feel about time and Jodie whittaker should do an excellent job. Looking forward to seeing where they go.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
lol This isn't even comparable to the Ghostbusters reboot situation.

There's a way to make a strong and likable female protagonist without shoving it in your face with "GURL POWAH!!!111" like that movie did.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]