The Best and Worst Fandoms of the World
Ok, so basically this is a discussion thread about the different fandoms in the world. Sonic Fandom, GF Fandom, Avatar Fandom, and more. So what do you think is the best and what is the worst? I think GF Fandom is by far the best but the worst would have to be the Problem Solver Fandom or the Secret Mountain Fort Awesome Fandom. Nobody likes those horrid shows. I mean there are so many bad reviews on those two shows alone that it's almost funny. On the other hand GF Fandom is huge and almost everyone likes the show. So.... what do you think?
[Image: tumblr_m6x8azm0JE1rafdwyo2_500.gif]
Well...

I do agree with the Problem Solver fandom sucking but I have never seen the
secret mountain fort awesome show so I wouldn't know...

GF is the best fandom of course...
Invader Zim is the worst. Despite being a hardcore fan from the very beginning, I find the whole culture of Zim to be incredibly misguided and wrong. It's like most of the people who call themselves fans never watched the show. The show isn't about Gir. The show isn't about Waffles and Tacos. It's about a narcissistic inept alien who comes to a world ruled by stupidity.

Everytime I see a Gir shirt, I want to punch it. LOL.
I love Invader Zim! Now we have a Invader Zim HATER! What has this world come to :'(.
^ Invader Zim is my favorite show. The fans are the worst. That's what I meant.
Oh, thank goodness. I thought you meant the show.
No way. I've been a fan since the day it came on. I watched every episode until it's downfall. And after the Christmas episode, I was left both sad, and happy. The show ended on a high note.
My favorite fandom is Adventure Time, I don't have a worst. Also, DON'T YOU JUDGE THE PROBLEM SOLVERS!
The Lich! :O! I love ADVENTURE TIME!
"Wkh ixwxuh lv lq wkh sdvw, Rqzdug Drvklpd!"

[Image: tumblr_m7bcfcifDJ1qe1hi6o2_r1_400.gif]
If I go to my favourites, it's Gravity Falls!

LONG LIVE CARTOONS! ;)

Edit: Not anymore!