Show us your desktop.
Lol, all that illegal stuff.
[Image: ghost.gif]
@Ayaze- Not really in particular. *Shrug*. I have it on my computer (Somewhere.). But I never beat it or anything.

@JoKeR- Meh. Most of it is Pokemon illegal stuff. I wanted to Stream me playing, nothing wrong with that. :P
And as the world comes to an end... I'll be here to hold your hand, 'cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart. A lionheart.

[Image: 11lslna.jpg]
Not too messy, as I cleaned it up before starting school (still some files that I need to do away though).
There isn't a background, because I put it off when I record my screen, and always am too lazy to put it back on again.
Why does everybody have PCs. It's weird

(09-06-2014, 03:01 PM)Razi Wrote: Why does everybody have PCs. It's weird

because PC is master race! :D

Also, a lot of programs that I use (and games that I play!) don't even work on a mac...
Oh and, I don't have 1000 euros for a mac with the same specs as a pc for 600 euros (if it even is that much)......
I have to admit, PC beats console in many things, but I still like to play with my ps3.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(09-06-2014, 10:36 PM)SoosUnknown Wrote: I have to admit, PC beats console in many things, but I still like to play with my ps3.

I can see how people like it more. When I had a SNES or my brother had an Xbox, I liked to play on those, while I would never play those games on my computer. It is probably the social aspect of it and often you have a desk with a computer, while a console is in the living room, so you sit on a couch or on the ground. (The good old days of having a sore butt because you sat 4 hours straight on a hard wooden floor :p )
Heheheh, I loved playing Sly cooper on the ps2 for hours even though I felt really sore after, and yeah, the social aspect is what makes consoles so fun.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

The one I'm using right now? Okay.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19
I'm the biggest ninja turtle fangirl.
[Image: piEUEeo.gif]
Currently hoarding: ☆Robbie's ;( text☆, Robbie's Hoodie, Grunkle Stan's Seeing-Eye Bear, & Grunkle Stan's Car Sig is the most beautiful scene ever ;-; Avi by me