What are your favourites soundtrack from Gravity Falls?
I don't mean the songs, I mean the background music.
My favourites musics are:
1. When Mabel, Soos and Dipper are running from the Gobblewonker. (2 episode)
2. Creepy-psycho Gideon music from the end of 4 episode and beginning from 11 :P
3. When Mabel and Dipper are looking for left-handed suspicious. (3 episode)
4. When the twins, Candy, Grenda and Soos are going trick-or-treating (12 epsiode.)

In general, I really like most of the music from the show, the songs are very catchy and well done.
So, what are your favourites soundtrack from Gravity Falls?
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
If I think, I would say:

1. The song, when Mabel's sad as she lost Waddles (Episode 9)

This song is so melodic and gets the feeling exactly right and I know how Mabel feels... Crying I've already learned the song to play on guitar (if you also play, the codes are G,D and once A, I think).

2. The small song, as Dipper dresses up for the party in the Mystery Shack shortly before Mabel comes up (Episode 7)

That song is short but it has some kind of funny melody, which also describes Dippers anticipation to go with Wendy. ^^

Btw I must search after more GF music. ^^
The one of Summerween, we can hear it when they are trick-or-treating, and at the last scene.
After Gideon Rises there are more great soundtracks:
- Twins are leaving Gravity Falls.
- At the end when Stan went to the secret room.
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
I have literally listened to the music at the end of the Gideon Rises at least 50 times. The Strings department just gets me.
The ending of Gideon Rises of course deserves a mention.

The credits song of Dreamscapers is another one of my favorites, loved the more slow somber feel that one had.

And finally I must give one more mention. In Gideon Rises when the giant Gideon robot starts up and Gideon enters it and starts moving, the song that plays there gets me so pumped whenever I hear it, love it!

1. I love all the chase scene music, especially from the first two episodes.
  2. Gideon's theme from the ending of "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel"
  3. The Ghost Busters tribute from "The Inconveniencing."
  4. The music from the scene where Mabel realizes that she can't get Waddles back in "The Time Traveler's Pig."
  5. The music from when Dipper fights Rumble in "Fight Fighters."
  6. The orchestral arrangement of "Made Me Realize" from the ending of "Gideon Rises." (That doesn't count as a spoiler, right?)
  7. Both ending credits songs from "Dreamscaperers" and "Gideon Rises."
Ɯǿứ˪ʠ ӱǿứ ˪ǐķě ťǿ ǝåť ӎӱ ҁåᴎʠӱ ᶈåʬṧ?
[Image: tumblr_m9qt17fswd1rrzks0o1_400.gif]
(08-06-2013, 03:57 PM)Johnny AppleShy Wrote: The ending of Gideon Rises of course deserves a mention.

The credits song of Dreamscapers is another one of my favorites, loved the more slow somber feel that one had.

And finally I must give one more mention. In Gideon Rises when the giant Gideon robot starts up and Gideon enters it and starts moving, the song that plays there gets me so pumped whenever I hear it, love it!

Ending of Gideon Rises is now my favorite music from the show. Before that it was the Dreamscapers credit song.
They really did do an outstanding job on the soundtrack in Gideon Rises, and I hope that there's more music like that to come in the next season.
[Image: grunkle_stan_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d6f8c3l.png]
[Image: dipper_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5oyg5h.png]
(08-08-2013, 05:55 PM)Kaleidoscope Wrote:

1. The orchestral arrangement of "Made Me Realize" from the ending of "Gideon Rises." (That doesn't count as a spoiler, right?)
  2. Both ending credits songs from "Dreamscaperers" and "Gideon Rises."

Those would probably be the most popular, plus the actual theme song.
Because let's be honest, we will never get tired of hearing that epic arrangement.
Happy Holidays from the Cipher Family
[Image: s02e18-is-just-the-beginning-alex-hirsch...684583.jpg]
[/align]