[Image: untitled_by_mf99k-d7s5r8b.jpg]

would have gotten it if

A: I didn't already have one
B: it actually looked right
C: If I had had enough cash

anyhooz
That's a good camera angle...
And now for a history lesson!!!

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

ok okay gauge take a TC Casell.

Friend Code: 1607-5103-5285

[Image: File:TWEwY_Crossover_Cover.jpg]
I want one but I don't have a Hot Topic nearby... ;.;
9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19
Are you sure? Seems like a crazy rumor to me, if it is true then they are a bunch of cheapskates.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

I'm pretty sure there was a store somewhere online selling a GF shirt of a really cool piece of Fanart
"When Life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons and make super lemons!" -The Great Alex R. Hirsch
I once saw this Dipper hat at the store when they had em.

I regret not buying them. :(

WORST DECISION EVER
E désir de se occuper moins de choses à desserrer votre emprise sur votre vie, pour arrêter regardant derrière vous tous quelques pas, de peur que quelqu'un va l'arracher à vous avant que vous arrivez à la fin de zone plutôt de tenir votre vie de façon lâche et ludique, comme un terrain de volley, le garder dans l'air, avec seulement interventions rapides fugaces, rebondissant librement dans les mains des amis de confiance, toujours en jeu.
I bought that hat and grunkle Stan's fez at hot topic.
Also I had them do a "gravity falls" search and was able to order a Mabel grappling hook shirt and dipper shirt which they delivered to the store.
[Image: 20140409_233753s.gitd_mabel.png][Image: 20130121_232327s.hamsterball_mabel.png][Image: 20130427_203908s.Mystery_Cart.png]
"I don't understand that sound you're making with your mouth."
-Agent Powers
Haha yeah! I was lucky enough to find the hat randomly when I went out of town at a hottopic!

Woot! it was really a lucky find.~
E désir de se occuper moins de choses à desserrer votre emprise sur votre vie, pour arrêter regardant derrière vous tous quelques pas, de peur que quelqu'un va l'arracher à vous avant que vous arrivez à la fin de zone plutôt de tenir votre vie de façon lâche et ludique, comme un terrain de volley, le garder dans l'air, avec seulement interventions rapides fugaces, rebondissant librement dans les mains des amis de confiance, toujours en jeu.