GF Shirt @ Hot Topic!
^That journal will be mine. I don't care how much it costs, if I have to pay $100 dollars for shipping, if the only place I can buy it from is Amazon. IT WILL BE MINE.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Look what I found at my Hot Topic today!

[Image: 24y7muc.jpg]

(thanks to my friend for holding it up for me)

I didn't buy it, but boy was it awesome to see. A few weeks back when I went there for Christmas they had a Dipper "Bewarb" shirt too, but it wasn't there today. :(

Also I know this isn't GF but I found the cutest Steven Universe figure I just have to share:

[Image: grunkle_stan_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d6f8c3l.png]
[Image: dipper_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5oyg5h.png]
Yeah, I almost never find GF merch at Hot Topic. Found the Bewarb shirt and bought it.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
My friend bought me that Mabel shirt as a Christmas present, I was SO happy! :D

Kind of funny that they don't have it on the HT website though....
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
I've acquired some HT items as of recent, but not GF related. I continue to search for GF merch in public.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
(01-05-2016, 04:41 AM)Mabel-icious Wrote: Look what I found at my Hot Topic today!

(thanks to my friend for holding it up for me)

I didn't buy it, but boy was it awesome to see. A few weeks back when I went there for Christmas they had a Dipper "Bewarb" shirt too, but it wasn't there today. :(

Also I know this isn't GF but I found the cutest Steven Universe figure I just have to share:

Lucky I hate my local HT I can't find an Gravity Falls stuff or a Lamb of God shirt

And Steven f**k you Cleveland mall

(01-05-2016, 05:17 AM)Darth_Vader Wrote: I've acquired some HT items as of recent, but not GF related. I continue to search for GF merch in public.

A nirvana shirt that I do have
[Image: 3263c9823ed97d5ff79593bf0aca4cfe3c4feaa6_hq.gif]
^ The Bitter End
Gah, I wish we had Hot Topic here in Australia...
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Now that Mabel shirt looks rad.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I've seen some of the shirts HT has had, but i've yet to see a single shirt form them I really want that I would actually wear. It doesn't help that they are mostly in men's sizes, which, while I can fit into them, I like the way the women's sizes fit better. Having a petite figure and all....

(01-05-2016, 04:41 AM)Mabel-icious Wrote: Look what I found at my Hot Topic today!

brb, going to HT.
[Image: sparkle2.jpg]