11.76%
2 11.76%
5 Kitten Fists
88.24%
15 88.24%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1x19 - Dreamscaperers
Question. Why is everyone suddenly convinced the pyramid thing is named bill? i think that's nonsense. BUT WE SHALL LEARN.
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]
Whoa, the eyes on those trees are pretty creepy. And I wonder if "BILL" is actually a pyramid, and only seems like a 2D triangle because that's just a fragment/shadow/avatar of him and not his true form.

And I'm hoping we see more of Bud and Mrs. Gleeful!
Wish they didn't reveal that pyramid thing to us, would of been better if they just left it to the episode.

When Gideon is with the pyramid figure, in the bottom right corner there is a picture of Stan with his old fez design.
Little theory:
(Spoilers! If you haven't seen a BIG spoiler about journal and writer and you don't want to know. DON'T look here!)
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
(06-30-2013, 06:17 AM)Ontheceiling Wrote: Question. Why is everyone suddenly convinced the pyramid thing is named bill? i think that's nonsense. BUT WE SHALL LEARN.

Bill is the name Hirsch gave the pyramid.
19-23-5-5-20 4-18-5-1-13-19 1-18-5 13-1-4-5 15-6 20-8-9-19
Bill is the name revealed in hidden codes from the Rumble's Revenge game. Given the playful and seemingly transdimensional nature of the messages, every associates the name with the pyramid.

You can see them here, http://themysteryofgf.tumblr.com/post/40...located-in
(06-30-2013, 10:02 AM)CuteBiker Wrote: Wish they didn't reveal that pyramid thing to us, would of been better if they just left it to the episode.

When Gideon is with the pyramid figure, in the bottom right corner there is a picture of Stan with his old fez design.
Maybe he reconstructs the wheel we see in the theme song?

(06-30-2013, 06:17 AM)Ontheceiling Wrote: Question. Why is everyone suddenly convinced the pyramid thing is named bill? i think that's nonsense. BUT WE SHALL LEARN.

We're convinced it's Bill because
1) It's seen on the dollar bill
2) The capitalized letters in the cryptograms in Rumble's Revenge spell out "My name is Bill".
3) Gideon has a jar on his desk at the end of episode 4 that has a picture of him that reads "Bill Jar" (not something always used for evidence, but..)
(06-30-2013, 10:02 AM)CuteBiker Wrote: When Gideon is with the pyramid figure, in the bottom right corner there is a picture of Stan with his old fez design.

No, there isn't. There is new design. Look carefully at the photo. You can see dat/ball on the fez.
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
I wish Bill had a more like a pyramid shape in the show.. He looks sort of flat and 2D ish just like a triangle...
I guess a lot of things will be revealed in this one. Maybe this will lead into a 2 part season finale.