The All-Encompassing "What'cha Playing?" Thread
We don't really have any video game threads, so I figured we should have one.

Just post what games you're playing (limit to at most 3 in the post; we don't need a novel ;)) and your impressions so far.

I'll start off: I've been replaying The World Ends With You, so I'll have a refresher before jumping into the iOS remake, and continuing my attempt to beat every sidequest in Xenoblade Chronicles.
ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!
Well, I just got into the Assassin Creed games, and became obsessed with them, lol. Can't wait for the 3rd one to come out this fall <3. Then, I decided to take out my pokemon Mystery Dungeon blue rescue Team, and decided to replay that. Also, from time to time, I have to let out my competitive side and play mario karts wii on the interwebs for a while.
[Image: LETSPAINTTHEWORLDd.png]
(08-29-2012, 08:42 PM)Sandy Wrote: Then, I decided to take out my pokemon Mystery Dungeon blue rescue Team, and decided to replay that.

I'm pretty sure the rescue team in my copy of blue has gone out of buisiness after 3+ years of inactivity
ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!
Recently I really want to play Shadow of the Colossus. But I've been playing Fire Emblem: The Shadow Dragon. All Fire emblem games are good, if you can manage hour and hours of training. Shadow of the Colossus is amazing and I think better than any other game to me.
I'm still waiting for having the moneys to buy Guild Wars 2. I an Flick have been waiting for it since like 2008 (it was supposed to come out soon then...) but I don't have the cash to afford it right now.
I'm going old school with Final Fantasy 2 for the PS1 and replaying Persona 3 FES for the third time.
I'm about three hours into Xenoblade Chronicles, ergo barely scratching the surface. I've heard talk of people putting 80+ hours into this game in a single playthrough.

Just what I need to deal with the hiatus going on right now!

Before that, I did play through Disney Epic Mickey in semi-preparation for the sequel that's releasing in November. Been meaning to do that for a while, and I quite enjoyed it. Not the best game I've played, but it was a pretty good way to occupy ten hours.
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl
I'm thinking of getting Kid Icarus: Uprising, but I'll get it after I can possibly get New Super Mario Bros. 2.
But recently I've been playing a lot of Ocarina of Time 3D.
[Image: pitfall_avgn_by_frankrt-d5ezowg.gif]
(08-30-2012, 01:36 AM)FZeroBoyo Wrote: I'm about three hours into Xenoblade Chronicles, ergo barely scratching the surface. I've heard talk of people putting 80+ hours into this game in a single playthrough.
46 hours and counting on my playthrough... I'm about 25% through the entire game.
ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!
This past weekend, I acquired a lovely blue Nintendo 3DS XL and New Super Mario Bros. 2. I've cleared every world, opened every stage, and am about halfway through collecting all the star coins. People have been dismissing it as a rehash, and they may be right because it reuses nearly every asset from the Wii game, but it might just be the funnest rehash I've ever played.

As much as I've played, I actually want more. Guess that means I'm on board for New Super Mario Bros. U when the Wii U launches later on. Speaking of which, Nintendo's press event regarding the console is going on next Thursday. Interesting stuff should go down there...
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl