The All-Encompassing "What'cha Playing?" Thread
I am currently playing Professor Layton and the Unwound Future as well as Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.
[Image: Forum_new3.gif]
While in the midst of playing Pokemon Red, Emerald, and White, I started playing Pokemon Black 2 when I got it this past Sunday. I supposed you could say I'm in kind of a Poke-Phase at the moment.
Pokemon Black 2. For some reason the cover Pokemon is Black Kyurem while it takes place in the timeline of Black 1.
[Image: Poye0.png]
(10-09-2012, 11:41 PM)GFDecoded Wrote: Pokemon Black 2. For some reason the cover Pokemon is Black Kyurem while it takes place in the timeline of Black 1.

Same here.

And I'm sure it's because since you got Reshiram in Black 1, Black 2 allows you to get the other Dragon + Kyurem, which I find to be awesome.
Seems everyone here's probably playing Pokemon at the moment. I wasn't able to get it right away, but I'm sure I'll pick it up sometime down the road.

Still knee-deep in Theatrhythm but I've taken time to get back into my current favorite game of the year, Kid Icarus: Uprising. I've made it a bit of a goal to clear every level on the hardest difficulty before the year's out, so we'll see how that goes.

Meanwhile, I got Game Boy Color Mario Golf, which released on the eShop this past Thursday. Seems like a watered down version of the N64 game from the same year but it also contains a pretty extensive RPG mode that I've heard great things about. Certainly fun so far.
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl
Kid Icarus: Uprising is amazing, and good luck with beating the levels on 9.0 difficulty. I already tried that and failed horribly XD
Minecraft 360 version has taken over my life lately along with the latest installment of Borderlands.
(I'm surprised no one else has said B-lands??!?)

Edit: One mention of Borderlands 2. Yay Mason! :D
2/15 - Can you come any faster?

Today's cuteness is brought to you by:

During the Sandy blackout at my house, I realized that I never actually finished Dragon Quest XI with my brother. I played it the whole three days. Since then, we've beaten three bosses (Tyrantula, that giant lizard thing, and that Zaktawhatchamacallit). We're stuck on the seventh one (the headmaster one). Also, there's no way that Swinedimples isn't a reference to Hogwarts.

Correction: IX.
[Image: Poye0.png]
Playing Mario Golf for my Gameboy Color most recently. Easily one of my favorite handheld games.
I recently bought Kirby's Block Ball on my 3DS. It's actually a lot better than I expected. Better than Kirby's Pinball Land, anyway... And the only reason I say that is because I could not get used to the controls of the latter game.