The All-Encompassing "What'cha Playing?" Thread
Re-playing through the entire Silent Hill series, my all time favorite games. :p Currently on 2.
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]
(12-21-2016, 03:29 PM)Nefari Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 02:44 PM)Magpie Wrote: Picked up Bioshock: The Collection the other day, playing through it now. Really enjoying it.

TELL ME ABOUT IT! Discord, BioShock thread, oh my gosh I would love to talk about the games with someone in depth. How far are you right now?

As of right now, about halfway through the first one. This game is just gorgeous, my god.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(12-22-2016, 12:54 AM)Cipher Acolyte Wrote: After watching Muselk's vids, and tf2 pretty much being dead at this point, got into Overwatch (username retep20#1187) a bit before the winter update and Symmetra redesign. I'm excited for eventual future heroes.

What are playing it on
(12-24-2016, 09:49 AM)The Gift of Coal Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 12:54 AM)Cipher Acolyte Wrote: After watching Muselk's vids, and tf2 pretty much being dead at this point, got into Overwatch (username retep20#1187) a bit before the winter update and Symmetra redesign. I'm excited for eventual future heroes.

What are playing it on

I don't have anything but a PC.
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK??!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

what game is that, that looks awesome
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
The one I've been on about, Necrodancer. The reason why I instantly died is actually pretty funny.
In addition to Overwatch, I'm also playing Pokémon Moon!
i've been getting back into team fortress 2. which is probably a bad thing, since everyone's moving to overwatch now. oh well
Until Dawn about to get the platnum trophy everyone who has a ps4 buy this now it's a great game