Is Robbie a zombie?
This might just be a crazy conspiracy, but have you ever considered it?
I am talking about this guy:

[Image: 2012-08-24_1605.png]

Quote:Known for their pale skin and bad attitute, these creatures are often mistaken for teenagers. Beware Gravity Falls' nefarious... Zombie!

Also, note the image on his sweater.

Possible Spoiler! (Click to View)

EDIT: I also just found this:
[Image: tumblr_m8aq0dfA0l1ray9njo1_500.png]
Source
Wow, you got me. It might be possible. But if he is a Zombie, the Gravity Falls Zombies are probably very different from "normal Zombies". I think they're undead too, but that's it. They have Brainfunctions left and can act like "normal" People.
Do Gravity Falls' Zombies eat people alive like the "normal Zombies" and infect them with the zombie virus or are they totally different?

[Image: 120701042824964208.jpg]
Woah interesting theory... I may have to keep that one in mind.
I think he is, well, I like to think he is ...
I never really thought about it. I guess he could but I don't know...

I don't want to assume anything yet.
I think he isn't a zombie yet, but might become one in the future! Perhaps a zombie invasion happens in Gravity Falls, and as a twist at the end after you think all the zombies have been dealt with, we see Robbie's been bitten and is now a zombie. :O
ZH WKH HQOLJKWHQHG RQHV

ZH DUH WKH LOOXPLQDWL

RXU HBH VHHV DOO
Allow me to add that it would be a play on Rob Zombie, and he does play an electric guitar . . .
now that you said it, thats really really possible! and that also might be an explanation why robby wanted to date wendy - he wants to eat her brain!!! D:
I keep hearing that, but as Bräuti said, they would have to be really different from what the two main descriptions of zombies are. Because you have the parasite/virus infected ones, or the traditional necromancer raised zombies. But Robbie really doesn't fit either description. Then there's also the pun of 'Rob Zombie' which I think is neat and I appreciate it- he even plays the guitar.
I really thought that 'Norman' in the first episode was going to be the zombie though and that was disproved, in a very interesting way too. So who knows?
I guess we'll just have to see...
Interesting...
[Image: pitfall_avgn_by_frankrt-d5ezowg.gif]