I Bet We Can Post To One Million Game [Lounge Thread]

[Image: tenor.gif]

Hello!
Heeey! What's up?

If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?

I'm good! Still freaking out about last night's Samurai Jack episode.

Is Samurai Jack any good? I've only seen like two episodes in the middle of one of the later seasons

Raz, we literally had this conversation a month ago on the tube and you said you weren't interested in the show despite Hana and I recommending it to you.

Also it's bed tiem bye. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]

Oh, is it ever.  I was a child when this show first started on TV--and I don't remember watching any other cartoons at the time that simultaneously moved and terrified me as much as it made me laugh.  I highly recommend it.  

However, I advise watching the first four seasons before checking out the final (currently airing) season as it is continuity-based.
Did I say that? Are you sure?
Seriously, I have no memory of that
(05-15-2017, 03:45 AM)SirDip Wrote: 26659.

Raz, we literally had this conversation a month ago on the tube and you said you weren't interested in the show despite Hana and I recommending it to you.

Also it's bed tiem bye. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Are you sure that you're not talking about Megs? I remember her mentioning that she wasn't interested in Samurai Jack.

And good night!

I agree with the above.

Ughgghhhhhghhh I'm nearly done movimg in but hnng I'm so tired and I may not have internet 4 a while ;__;
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]

No, that was definitely you, Razz. We even watched that episode where Jack and Ashi were stuck inside that giant monster and you watched it with us.

Plus, Megs is absolutely repulsed by the slightest mention of Samurai Jack. :P
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]