I Bet We Can Count To One Million Game [Lounge Thread]
Yea, I watched that, but I honestly do not remember saying that.
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?

You said something along the lines of being too lazy to check it out.

Then again, that's why don't offer show recommendations anymore here and irl, because no one ends up watching (excluding Megs with Dirk Gently). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]

[Image: gN3L_f-maxage-0.gif]

Hello!
(05-13-2017, 04:21 AM)Baron Num Nums Wrote: 26634

(05-12-2017, 06:43 PM)Decoderizer Wrote: Grunkle Stan is not out yet, and I am def getting that Rainbow Mabel, that is coming in June. I already almost have every figure from the line, I need 1 more to complete it :D

How the hell did you get Ghost Dipper?!
I actually didn't know about Space Bill and Ghost dipper, I am getting them though :P
[Image: tumblr_m6x8azm0JE1rafdwyo2_500.gif]

Where's my box of chocolates, AMGF? :3
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.

I'll be careful mentioning the word chocolate before--

[Image: tumblr_m3d52ywMqA1rtdghuo1_400.gif]

No way am I letting you eat my chocolate stash. Those are saved for special occasions. :P

Tell that to him!

So, anyway, how are you doing?

I b gud, lass.

And agonizingly waiting for Samurai Jack's finale.

As am I. Less than a week to go.

[Image: SpongebobLife.gif~c200]