I Bet We Can Count To One Million Game [Lounge Thread]
good morning from the lower austrian military

Sweet.

And Joschi, umm, need a bit more context there.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I have to do a full body inspection to check if I'm alright enough for the armed forces

Wait, you're enlisting in the army WHAT.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
my sweet innocent son is going to war....
oh funk gotta dronk my honk

Seriously, Joschi, are you joining the army?

Because holy shit, man. Aren't you 18, btw?
I'm not joining the army, it's an inspection every male citizen has to do here.

I'm probably gonna choose the alternative and work for the Red Cross.

I would have to join the army if I didn't choose the alternative

It's a shit law that still exists because some old people thought it would be a good idea to keep that a few years ago.

Ah, gotcha. You scared me there for a second. xD
my sweet son, my sweet baby boy is going to the doctors
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
the worst part is besides the life sucking computer psychology test is the fact that you have to survive a night locked in a room filled with idiots