I Bet We Can Count To One Million Game [Lounge Thread]
daily reminder that AMO committed genocide on the entire MO robot race

If it results in BMO talking like Arnold Schwartzenegger, I'd have no issue. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5709763]

Ew, kill Sheldon Cooper pls.

And his unnecessary spin-off while you're at it.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
BAZOOGLE!1!1!11!!1!1!1
Roflmao X'D
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Welp the song from the Tangled season finale just got released....... I am internally screaming and crying now from feels and that song was fucking awesome. Holy shit its been a long time since I was this pumped for a season finale. Is it bad that I like most of the songs from the series better than most of the songs from the movie? lol
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]

And Punisher has become my favorite MCU show, so it seems we're all gud in the TV series department. ^^
Yeah Devilman's pretty cool too.

(01-11-2018, 11:05 PM)HONEYPANTS!!
dateline='1515704737' Wrote:
Welp the song from the Tangled season finale just got released....... I am internally screaming and crying now from feels and that song was fucking awesome. Holy shit its been a long time since I was this pumped for a season finale. Is it bad that I like most of the songs from the series better than most of the songs from the movie? lol

Nope, the songs in the movie were mostly bland imo XP much of what's in the series is pretty polished.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]

But I like the songs from Tangled. :(