I Bet We Can Count To One Million Game [Lounge Thread]
I'd love to see them adapt that costume ha

I meant the character, not the show. But I'll give it a fair shot. Adding it to my 'long ass shit to watch' list.

And with Jessica Jones season 2 right around the corner, I need to watch that show as well.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
been out for a weeks (at least in america?), not as good as the first season but

@stupidsciencebitch what a fucking name

aight back to letting this place die in a hole. although maybe slightly less quickly now that people can apparently register again somehow
[Image: tumblr_m52ey4vm8K1rshlqco1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_orf7p7BnAz1uj5kni_540.gif]
No they can register they just can't activate their account :(

Pretty much, unfortunately.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.

Sigh, sad waste...

How much longer until the site goes under, by the way? I'm at least glad it'll live to see my birthday.

I think I renewed it in may? I'm afraid to look
It was August

Dj has a fine memory