I Bet We Can Count To One Million Game [Lounge Thread]

Until the next few months, that is. :P
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.

Gotta hop on Discord E. No one here just tumbleweed.
[Image: tumblr_p7pi1cYbGK1qknfgho1_1280.jpg]

Wow Baron you really let yourself go :P
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]

I told her to stop eating those chocolate truffles, but she didn't listen.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.

My real crowning achievement is the beard though.
But when did you become a murduring and kidnapping theif and a Wanted criminal? There must be something you haven’t told us.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]

She's building an army of genetically engineered cats with the intention of making felines replace mankind as the dominant species on the planet.

She also wears armor made entirely of pineapples. Don't ask how I know this, my sources are very thorough.
How did you find out about the pineapples? The whole science team disappeared in a freak blimp accident.

I had a spy on board. His sacrifice will be honored and his family given compensation.