I Bet We Can Count To One Million Game [Lounge Thread]

Well shit, did that deal come with health benefits?

Oui. I plan everything ahead, plus it saves me from being sued out of my ass.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.

I haven't been on here in way to long, and then I get on and no one else is on...
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]

Probably because the site's dying a slow, agonizing death, Beth.

Oh hey that rhymed.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.

Get. On. Discord.
Hmm, I think this was a bad time to check in for a visit.
I'm breaking the rules with no numbers...
[Image: JfcCqsW.png]

Join us on discord, mate. We're most active there now. Just scroll up and click the 'Chat' link. It'll take you directly there.
It is my duty, and tradition, to beat a dying site until moths no longer emerge from their home.

What's the discord link

The Chat link at the top of the forum leads you there.