I Bet We Can Count To One Million Game [Lounge Thread]
I think I just watched ep8. Lol I'll binge tonight to see where it gets me.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Is it still gonna be tomorrow for Conan? And let me know where you end up so we can pick up where you left off and if you get to episode 16 stop and let me know cause I'm watching that with you. Also I'm still a fucking mess from the finale.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]

hello i hav nothin' relevant to add to da conversation bye

[Image: abandon_thread.gif]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Aw no don't feel left out!!! I bear hug you! *squeezes in a bone crushing bear hug*
And now I shall go back to eating large tubs of ice cream and crying, this season finale has made me a wreck.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Fiy, I might have written that while groggy, cranky and sad. ^^'

Weather isn't helping much.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
(01-13-2018, 04:09 PM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: Is it still gonna be tomorrow for Conan? And let me know where you end up so we can pick up where you left off and if you get to episode 16 stop and let me know cause I'm watching that with you. Also I'm  still a fucking mess from the finale.

Oh and BTW Hana depending on time, how many episodes we watch and how far we get in the series would you maybe want to do a voice chat discussion on the episodes we watch? Cause trust me towards the end of the season there is a lot to discuss.
*Sees the end of the finale*  Hana hurry your ass up and get in on this  Tounge Tounge

...HP, is that creature with the penis nose from the Tangled show?
Yes. FREIDBORG!! She still has not had a line in the show.

...I might just be compelled to watch it just for her alone. Holy shit is that a great design. xD
Although now that you mention it now I will never be able to unsee "penis nose" so thanks for that. :P