PinesQuest
Pinesquest activation log:

It's 8:02 AM, I woke up less then 5 mins ago.. Pinesquest still isnt released..I don't know whats going on.. I'll play Organ trail while I wait.
USA only I guess?Sad
I dunno. I'm in US and it's still not released!
I found information about date of release on GF wiki and themysteryofgravityfalls.tumblr.com
Also on tumblr there was a screen of this game.
I don't know, maybe that date is fake and PinesQuest will be released in other day?
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
Well, for those in the US...

http://games.disney.com/disneychannel-gr...pinesquest

I'm playing the game at the moment. Of course I never played RR some so there are some references I don't get ^^

Mabel and Dipper are trying to find a mysterious programmer so they can defeat them. There appears to be something with the fortune machine but I'm not all that good at codes. There are random capitalized letters. In no particular order F D M E N D A
[Image: face1.jpg]
Check it out, Dipper, I just successfully bezazzled my face!
Why isn't Disney.com available for other countries? I don't get it...
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
I'd love to play this game :'(
This game is great! I hope you get to play it soon!
I don't know how... but this game working on my computer!
I just opened the link and disney.com didn't redirect me to disney.pl
And I can play it! The game is really fun ;D

But... How can I get to the Angel Statue?
I know, right? My magic is at level 3, but I can't float over there.

I just bought all the power-ups as I tried to figure it out.... Now I'm just shrinking enemies. Maybe something will come to me. EDIT: Figured it out, you have to equip the Amulet at level 3 and float over there. You also need the President's Key in the Deep Forest if you haven't gotten it, it's the Programmer's lair.

Names of the three teenagers who killed Ma and Pa revealed! Byrone, Jeffy Fresh, and R-R-Rosie: Ran afoul of a trickster, according to their gravestone. Ouch.

Collecting all the Bill icons reveals a code! I have three of them, anybody else?