PinesQuest
It works for me too, but I have to stop the loading just before it redirects me to disney.fr
(08-16-2013, 09:39 PM)TheMike Wrote: I don't know how... but this game working on my computer!
I just opened the link and disney.com didn't redirect me to disney.pl
And I can play it! The game is really fun ;D

But... How can I get to the Angel Statue?

Happ you get to play! If you hadn't hsared this I would've never known!
Spoiler to the boss:
I've finished finally! Funny game, especially at the end xD
Now I have to collect all the Bills. I've found 4 of them, so weird there are 14! Where they are? ;P
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
I've found twelve. I know quite a few need to be reached with a key, a hidden path, or the amulet. I can't remember where I found all mine, though... Gideon is near a few, the challenges have one, and there's a few in the man cave or the woods.
My game glitched and I cant finish a quest..I have to restart.
How long does it take to finish the game?
It depends on how good you are at it, if you want to complete quests, if you're looking for hidden secrets, if you want to buy power-ups, if you die, etc. It took me half an hour.
Ok, I've got 10, where's the last 4? :P
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
Where'd you find them? Did you get the one in the glitchy area past the bronze door, or the one above the man cave, or the ones in the rivers of the man cave?

Here's what I have:
15-12-4-13-1-14-13-3-7-11-_-15-23-_