What are you listening to ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jy7q8OPpq8

So catchy >.<
*now listening to Equestria Girls* =(^w^)=
"Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!"
―Bill Cipher

Huh ...My whole life is nothing but an illusion...
Probably my favorite song by these guys.
Oh yeah, Imagine Dragons is an awesome band ! :D
My favorite song by them is Radiocative :3
My english isn't that good, sorry ^^"

[Image: tumblr_m9eizm91qV1qhiw96o1_500.gif]
(09-04-2013, 01:29 PM)Witch-of-Rainbows Wrote: Oh yeah, Imagine Dragons is an awesome band ! :D
My favorite song by them is Radiocative :3

It's hard to choose a favourite from Imagine Dragons. Radioactive was the first song I heard from them and absolutely loved it and still do, but I think it will have to be a choice between On Top Of The World, Bleeding Out, and Demons. None the less, I love their whole album Night Visions. \(^o^)/
―Bill Cipher

I've not listened to Imagine Dragons much, all I know is Radioactive, since my sister loves that song and plays it loud all the time. xD

I did quite like this song posted by Grapplinghook though, perhaps I should check out more of their stuff.

(09-04-2013, 02:47 AM)Dreamshadow Wrote: *now listening to Equestria Girls* =(^w^)=

Daw, yay, company! :3
(09-04-2013, 06:32 PM)Johnny AppleShy Wrote: I've not listened to Imagine Dragons much, all I know is Radioactive, since my sister loves that song and plays it loud all the time. xD

I did quite like this song posted by Grapplinghook though, perhaps I should check out more of their stuff.

(09-04-2013, 02:47 AM)Dreamshadow Wrote: *now listening to Equestria Girls* =(^w^)=

Daw, yay, company! :3

You should. Imagine Dragons is real good. :D

And lol I enjoy listening to music by bronies. I kind of consider myself a brony/pegasister because I do enjoy the show and the fandom's art and music. :3
―Bill Cipher

I love Radioactive.

I really like "Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities, too. It's just perfect in every way.

Everything, it just makes me feel so...pumped and motivated, I don't know why. Also, lots and lots of Ellie Goulding. She's an angel. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyEd0aKWZE

Burn.
[Image: grunkle_stan_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d6f8c3l.png]
[Image: dipper_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5oyg5h.png]
Good song by Capital Cities indeed.

Not a fan of Ellie Goulding. Her voice is too.... high. I do like The Writer by her though.

As for Imagine Dragons the only other song that competes with Nothing Left to Say is My Fault. I do enjoy Radioactive, Demons, Bleeding Out and The River as well.
(08-15-2013, 05:43 AM)GrapplingHook! Wrote:

Helps with my thought process when writing.

EPICNESS!!!!!!!

It helps me concentrate

This also helps me think
Meow