What are you listening to ?
I'm glad you pulled those up. Now that I think about it, Avatar did have a lot of awesome music that went along with the show. I definitely wasn't into background music back then compared to now, but these are great!
Yay another Avatar lover
Meow
Bah, now you all have me addicted to Radioactive <3

(09-04-2013, 08:26 PM)Dreamshadow Wrote: You should. Imagine Dragons is real good. :D

And lol I enjoy listening to music by bronies. I kind of consider myself a brony/pegasister because I do enjoy the show and the fandom's art and music. :3

On it ^^

Oh that's awesome! We must share our favorite brony art and music sometime, and discuss the show. :3

(09-05-2013, 02:24 AM)GrapplingHook! Wrote: Good song by Capital Cities indeed.

Not a fan of Ellie Goulding. Her voice is too.... high. I do like The Writer by her though.

As for Imagine Dragons the only other song that competes with Nothing Left to Say is My Fault. I do enjoy Radioactive, Demons, Bleeding Out and The River as well.

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll check em out ^^

(09-05-2013, 02:32 AM)Nekofan Wrote: EPICNESS!!!!!!!

It helps me concentrate

This also helps me think

Oh yay, another Avatar fan, Avatar has such great music! This song has always been one I love, it gives me feels every time I hear it <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aolx6rlpQyk
So many Avatar fans. I'm one as well. XD

(09-05-2013, 01:44 AM)Mabel-icious Wrote: I really like "Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities, too. It's just perfect in every way.

I love that song too. I got it on my iPod as soon as I heard it and it sooths me every time I listen to it. <3

(09-05-2013, 03:23 AM)Johnny AppleShy Wrote: Oh that's awesome! We must share our favorite brony art and music sometime, and discuss the show. :3

Ah, so much songs and neat artwork to go through...and funny videos too. XD

I got hooked on Eurobeat Pony - Discord (Tombstone Remix), Lullaby for a Princess, Home (Zecora's Song) - Mando Pony, Eurobeat Brony - Luna (Aviators Remix). There's so many song to chose, but one of my ultimate favourites would be Lullaby for a Princess. =(^w^)=
"Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!"
―Bill Cipher

Huh ...My whole life is nothing but an illusion...
I'm listing to ac/dc back in black
Looks like a storm is coming.
It's time to stop.
(09-05-2013, 03:50 AM)Dreamshadow Wrote: So many Avatar fans. I'm one as well. XD

Ah, so much songs and neat artwork to go through...and funny videos too. XD

I got hooked on Eurobeat Pony - Discord (Tombstone Remix), Lullaby for a Princess, Home (Zecora's Song) - Mando Pony, Eurobeat Brony - Luna (Aviators Remix). There's so many song to chose, but one of my ultimate favourites would be Lullaby for a Princess. =(^w^)=

Heh, I feel tempted to make an Avatar thread now, with so many fans ^^

Oh excellent choices too! I feel ashamed to say I haven't heard a few of those, but Discord and Luna are absolute classics! And oh wow that Lullaby for a Princess, I've never heard that, but that was so beautiful. Wow....amazing, thank you for that, looooved it, downloading! <3

As for a few random favorites of my own, I'll go with Awoken , Pixels , Music with Different Parts and Make It Special (Reflection Mix), if you'd like to listen to any.
So my favorite band made a song for the Hunger Games.... should I go see it? Nah.

Omg awesome *_*
My english isn't that good, sorry ^^"

[Image: tumblr_m9eizm91qV1qhiw96o1_500.gif]
These two have been getting a lot of plays from me lately.

God the last minute of Rise is soooo good. (As is the rest of it.)
I been listening to this song a lot again. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phCE8OeGk...D13AB0B16B
"Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!"
―Bill Cipher

Huh ...My whole life is nothing but an illusion...