What brought you to the Mystery Shack?
Well, welcome sir! We think you'll like this little hub :)
(05-10-2016, 05:30 AM)Aunt2Me2 Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 07:10 PM)Feyrah Wrote: Hey guys! Welcome to the Mystery Shack!
We are always interested in knowing what brought you here. I know some of you come from tumblr, twitter, and devianArt. But did some of you find out about this forum another way? :)

I was actually bored and researched my favorite show Gravity Falls on Google, and then this website came up. I was extremely intrigued.

A big welcome to ye and hope to see you around.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Dimmu Pines kept asking me, and I finally decided to do it.

Main reason I strayed is that every single fandom forum I've been too ended up leaving a sour taste in my mouth about the fandom/thing I was there for. Luckily this one has yet to do that, and everyone here seems really cool.

Just no incest stuff plz
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]
I've come across this site a number of times when doing web searches of Gravity Falls and/or Alex Hirsch. Mostly when searching for Alex Hirsch. Hehe!
I never really got around to joining until now. Guess my curiosity finally got the better of me. Wink I'm looking forward to spending time here and seeing more of what there is on this site.
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
Welcome to the Mystery Shack HopeCvon

Where we put the fun in no refunds
Nice to see ya, HopeCvon! :)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Welcome to our humble abode, Hope. "Hope" you enjoy yourself here. :)
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Hehe! Thanks for all the kind welcomes.
I'll be happy to tell you more about my username if you'd like. Wink
I am also little lost on how things work here too. So if anyone is willing to give me some pointers it would be greatly appreciated loves.
Madness is Amazingness!
Sure, what sort of things d'ye need to know?

Also, Welcome :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Well to be honest while I'm not really "new" to the fandom, this is my first time on a forum ever.
I've only figured out how to make replays to other people's Threads but I'm not sure really how to make my own. I've know there's suppose to be a button called "New Post" but I can't seem to find it. Huh I may not be looking in the right place but I'm just not sure about anything really.
Madness is Amazingness!