What brought you to the Mystery Shack?
Access any kind of section on here and you'll be sure to find a "New Thread" option to the right of your upper corner. :)
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
right where new reply is.

Might be handy to start with the New arrivals section...although we did pretty much already greet you here XD
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Oh. Ok. I see it now. Clearly I was very blind. ToungeWink
Thanks again loves.
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
Nah, you just gotta get used to the format :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
No prob, Hope. Happy to help.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(06-24-2016, 08:56 AM)ayrus87 Wrote: This is a good site! come on and join with us!

poker online , agen poker

scam post
Let us all take him in as our new forum Grunkle Stan!
(06-24-2016, 09:36 AM)BLARG Wrote: Let us all take him in as our new forum Grunkle Stan!

(06-24-2016, 08:56 AM)ayrus87 Wrote: This is a good site! come on and join with us!

http://the-grunkle-money-bag.com
Yay, maybe I'll finally learn how to pay play poker! :D
yo escribí en google uno de los mensajes de Alex y pues me trajo aqui