Merchandise Ideas
Oh yes, I'd like a CD of the sound track; the music sounds cool and is fun to listen to.

I think the biggest thing with Gravity Falls merchandise is whether it will be made sooner or later, since so many people seem to be getting into the show so fast.
I don't know about you guys but I think it would be awesome to have plushies for the main cast. Also the PandaDuck, Waddles~ Or a printout of that neat 'map of Oregon' they had that featured GF as it's main point? And creatively designed t-shirts would be nice too!

I know it would be more likely to have the 'action figure/plastic' type but I would rather have them as soft and squishy. Also! I never thought that Adventure Time would get much merchandise, but it did [even though it was at HotTopic where I saw most of it] so I have hope for Gravity Falls. Not to mention that the creator is all for it. c:

The prospect of any of these things happening is really quite exciting!
(08-31-2012, 08:21 PM)Fafnir Wrote: Oh yes, I'd like a CD of the sound track; the music sounds cool and is fun to listen to.

I think the biggest thing with Gravity Falls merchandise is whether it will be made sooner or later, since so many people seem to be getting into the show so fast.
From what I gathered, for most shows merchandise comes around the time of the second or third season. I'd give it a number of months, a year at the most.
Mabel Endorsed Grappling Hook.
69th member of the Mystery Shack and proud of it

[Image: tumblr_maty4m9MAS1rgrch8o1_250.png]
(09-01-2012, 01:56 AM)HexMix Wrote: Mabel Endorsed Grappling Hook.

This! You are a genius.
(09-01-2012, 01:56 AM)HexMix Wrote: Mabel Endorsed Grappling Hook.
I would so buy that.
[Image: pitfall_avgn_by_frankrt-d5ezowg.gif]
Since I first saw the opening, I've wanted a WHAT? weather vane.

Edit: Then I made it my avatar.
I kind of had this idea where like if you were in Disneyland or whatever there would be a replica of the Mystery Shack that you could go into and buy merch from. Mainly, hats, books, plushies, and hey, maybe even a Puma and Panther shirt ;D
(09-02-2012, 08:58 AM)Mabel Wrote: I kind of had this idea where like if you were in Disneyland or whatever there would be a replica of the Mystery Shack that you could go into and buy merch from. Mainly, hats, books, plushies, and hey, maybe even a Puma and Panther shirt ;D

I would so go there if that exists. Also I live about 26 minutes away from Disneyland so that's awesome.
[Image: pitfall_avgn_by_frankrt-d5ezowg.gif]
Dipper and Mabel plushies would be rad,and maybe t-shirts that have some of Mabel's sweater designs on them? :D