Merchandise Ideas
Because Hasbro is a merchandise producer for Disney, Disney and Hasbro could actually make a special edition of D&D as a DD&mD edition. (Or Gravity Falls Monopoly)
(09-13-2015, 12:29 PM)Laughing Hyena Wrote: Then the last snow globe to make is the Time Rift. Would have to have something akin to a lava lamp to get the desired effect.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

Mabel's floppy disk pajamas. I want this so bad!
[Image: 10632367_867761079932188_880466293_n.jpg]
Trading cards? Like Pokemon cards for characters in the show. Example: all the main characters, enemies, Multibear...
Speaking of bears... BEAR-O!!!!! I need to freak people out with this. Other than that, I think everyone else has covered all the bases.

*wishing for Mabel sweaters SO HARD right now*
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]
^ I'm all for stuffed bear os
[Image: 3263c9823ed97d5ff79593bf0aca4cfe3c4feaa6_hq.gif]
^ The Bitter End
(09-13-2015, 02:25 PM)daJoschi Wrote: Because Hasbro is a merchandise producer for Disney, Disney and Hasbro could actually make a special edition of D&D as a DD&mD edition. (Or Gravity Falls Monopoly)
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES x10000
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(09-26-2015, 09:40 AM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 02:25 PM)daJoschi Wrote: Because Hasbro is a merchandise producer for Disney, Disney and Hasbro could actually make a special edition of D&D as a DD&mD edition. (Or Gravity Falls Monopoly)
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES x10000

[Image: VVVVVV_-_The_Yes_Men.png]
Disney could release a Mabel Pines Sweater Collection featuring alot (you can't have all because there's to many) of Mabel's sweaters from GF.
Yes, merchandise. I have felt that Disney is missing out on a serious money opportunity here! My ideas:
Dipper's hat
Mabel's sweaters
An "I Saw A Cool Stump At The Mystery Shack' shirt
Mystery Shack snowglobe
This is more of a personal wish for me, but I would love Dipper and Mabel themed rubber ducks. (I collect rubber ducks, so they would make an awesome addition to my collection.)
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
i was in books a million today and am I the only one that would like to see a book on all the history of making the show and just how it all came together. I've seen a lot of books like that for Legend of Korra and Adventure Time I'd like to see one for Gravity Falls. Plus we still need Vinyl figures! We finally got a Steven Universe set it's time for GF! Tho I have seen some DIY Vinyl figures so someone get on that. I also might get a get of lego's sometime and create my own lego mystery shack.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]