Spiderman Thread
(11-07-2015, 03:20 AM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 03:19 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: [Image: tumblr_inline_nl0lh2Vs4h1sqpa1z.jpg]

Ha! I love those memes!

It's what this thread is for.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(11-07-2015, 03:33 AM)Hanaurie Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 03:20 AM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 03:19 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: [Image: tumblr_inline_nl0lh2Vs4h1sqpa1z.jpg]

Ha! I love those memes!

It's what this thread is for.

I know. Just saying.
[Image: Spider-Verse_Team_Up_Vol_1_2_Dave_Williams_Variant.png]

60s Spiderman is canon. Here he is meeting 1610 Spiderman and Ultimate Spiderman.
(Source: Spiderverse)
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
The memes will only grow now.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(11-07-2015, 04:12 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: The memes will only grow now.

Good! Good!
Actress and singer Zendaya (have no idea who she is, but apparently she was in a Disney Channel show or something) has been cast as "Michelle" for the 2017 Spider-Man movie. What I find interesting is that her character supposedly has a key role in the film and will become more important in future sequels.

[Image: zendaya-album-release.jpg]
http://deadline.com/2016/03/zendaya-spid...201715599/

With this, the Spidey fandom has been speculating like mad about her really being either MJ or Gwen Stacy and the "Michelle" thing just being a cover-up. Honestly, I don't know what to think until we obtain more information.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
I really worry about the future of this franchise
I would worry if it was still in Sony's hands, but Marvel's casting choices have been ace so far, so we'll just have to wait and see before we can make a proper judgement.
Well Sony still owns Spiderman and has creative control over the solo Spidey movies.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
I sincerely hope that this reboot will be better than the last one. I was disappointed with the Amazing Spiderman films.