Grunkle Stan's Tattoo?
Map? For the "secret" location of book 3?
It could be. I personally think that Grunkle Stan wrote the books, and it's a map to all three journals, or some other MacGuffian like item.
Exactly, what about that Caesars code thing? It said: "Stan is not what he seems." The mystery shack is probably used to trick people into thinking that if they see something weird, its a publicity stunt.
The one thing I love about this show is the many things you can decipher, something lots of Disney-Channel age kids would totally miss. And when they're unsolved mysteries to me, like this, they drive me insane!

But anyway, it does look like the W.H.A.T. thing seen in the intro, if it isn't anything else we haven't seen. I can't think of an accurate acronym as to why he would get it tattoed, though. Did anyone else try Caesar coding or Atbash cipher-ing it? WHAT in Caesar is SEXQ....so...erm...I don't think that's the case. In Atbash, it's DSZG. So that's probably not it either.

I mean, unless there's something we haven't found out yet and could see in a future episode!
wkh eudyhu brx duh, wkh pruh brx'oo vhh
[Image: coralineI.jpg]
tumblr | twitter | deviantART | youtube
The WHAT Probably isn't a code as much as telling people there is a mystery.
This thread is driving me crazy. The only 100% true thing I know from it is the "W" is changing. First it was a normal one, then it started to look like a moustache, now it's upside down!

My theory- It's gonna look like an upside down W in episode 12 or 13.
For a split second in Summerween, I thought we were gonna see the full tattoo when he dropped his robe. Lol
(10-05-2012, 01:07 AM)Anon Wrote: This thread is driving me crazy. The only 100% true thing I know from it is the "W" is changing. First it was a normal one, then it started to look like a moustache, now it's upside down!

My theory- It's gonna look like an upside down W in episode 12 or 13.

I'm pretty sure the W changing is just a design choice, not a significant thing. Tounge

(10-08-2012, 08:13 AM)JniX Wrote: For a split second in Summerween, I thought we were gonna see the full tattoo when he dropped his robe. Lol

I know, right? I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see the tattoo, but it never happened. D:
(08-24-2012, 11:43 PM)Feyrah Wrote: Have you ever notices Grunkle Stans tattoo on his back?
It has never been fully revealed. What do you think it might be?

[Image: tumblr_m6m19gERHg1r38etp.png]
Source

[Image: tumblr_m6m1x3dkZy1r38etp.png]
Source

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkYEnv48NNKngngbYfZlK...IrBmHdMxRQ]

Spoiler for the Gravity Falls Game! (Click to View)

if only he'd take off his tanktop, WAIT nevermind.....
(10-21-2012, 01:59 PM)SirDippingSauce Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 11:43 PM)Feyrah Wrote: Have you ever notices Grunkle Stans tattoo on his back?
It has never been fully revealed. What do you think it might be?
<insert images here>

if only he'd take off his tanktop, WAIT nevermind.....

Please dont put images in my mind.
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;