Grunkle Stan's Tattoo?
(02-13-2016, 10:46 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: What exactly was that thing Stan fell on though anyway? It's never quite been that clear to me...

I'm not sure either, but my guess is that it was where the heat from the machine was exerted, to avoid overheating.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
A vent I guess. But why was it shaped like that?
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
^Probably Bill's influence on the design, or an enchanted rune to focus dimensional energies, or something. Probably both.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Hahaha, it's funny to look at the first post of this and just KNOW. I love reading speculations of what's going to happen at a future point when that point is now in the past. It also made me kind of sad :P

What I want to know is why the burn mark is shaped so oddly. I like the theory where Bill is involved very much in the design of the machine.
“There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.”
― Oscar Levant
Or Ford is like me and just likes weird but cool looking symbols like that
Happiness is a warm puppy, having your dog come home, having your own library card, waking up; looking at the clock; and realizing you still have two hours left to sleep, a sad song, loving your enemies, a piece of fudge caught on the first bounce, and happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.
(02-15-2016, 06:33 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: ^Probably Bill's influence on the design, or an enchanted rune to focus dimensional energies, or something. Probably both.

Watch "A Tale of Two Stans" to get what his tatto is. but yeeah its got to be Either A. a symbol to focus energy or B.just some random cryptic symbol for fun.