Portal Series
i was listing off series. :I
all of those series are on their second entry
with the exception of Half life, which is doing the Episode bit.
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]
just finished replaying these on my GF hiatus time-waster!

Got really into the backstory and did 5 hours of backstory research. The whole Chell the daughter of an employee at Aperature and Doug Rattman (rat man) kept her alive for 50,000 years thing is SO COOL.

Is there a Portal 3 coming out soon? I took this online quiz which had this question: Which Valve game series REALLY deserves a third entry? The "right" answer was Portal and I'm not sure if this is a question based on popular opinion, Valve's hints, or the quiz creator's own bias (the quiz was pretty frustrating to begin with).

(05-28-2015, 03:28 PM)Razi Wrote: just finished replaying these on my GF hiatus time-waster!

Got really into the backstory and did 5 hours of backstory research. The whole Chell the daughter of an employee at Aperature and Doug Rattman (rat man) kept her alive for 50,000 years thing is SO COOL.

Chell's the daughter of Rattman! Whoa, really!? I know 'bout the "Chell-is-the-daughter-of-Cave-Johnson" which has already been disproven but dang this is new, and not so far out.
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
Wait, the Chell-is-the-daughter-of-Cave-Johnson-theory has been disproven? I thought she was at least the daughter of Caroline.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Yeah. Part of it has to do with her being Ambiguously Brown and the fact that she was at the Bring-Your-Daughter-To-Work Day for employees.
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
Yeah she cant be the daughter of CJ or Caroline bc they died before Bring you daughter to work day. Also it would make sense that Chell and the Rat man are father and daughter because he would probably save his daughter right??

The end song gets me all the time. :(
E désir de se occuper moins de choses à desserrer votre emprise sur votre vie, pour arrêter regardant derrière vous tous quelques pas, de peur que quelqu'un va l'arracher à vous avant que vous arrivez à la fin de zone plutôt de tenir votre vie de façon lâche et ludique, comme un terrain de volley, le garder dans l'air, avec seulement interventions rapides fugaces, rebondissant librement dans les mains des amis de confiance, toujours en jeu.
(06-01-2015, 04:22 AM)DrKillpatient Wrote: Is there a Portal 3 coming out soon? I took this online quiz which had this question: Which Valve game series REALLY deserves a third entry? The "right" answer was Portal and I'm not sure if this is a question based on popular opinion, Valve's hints, or the quiz creator's own bias (the quiz was pretty frustrating to begin with).

Think it's a gabe/half life 3 when joke.
(06-02-2015, 05:49 AM)Delusional Wrote: The end song gets me all the time. :(

Still Alive or Want you Gone?

Bump

Is this game any good

Thinking about getting it for 360
[Image: tumblr_ogrf6il69w1uzzqefo1_1280.gif]