Dipper (& Mabels) Guide to mystery! (And nonstop fun!)
I thought the same thing Soos, about Melody.

I wonder if the Mayor looks like what Mabel made him look like as a puppet.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

That would make sense if that was the mayor, also Mcgucket has seen terrible things, wonder what he saw.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Maybe he saw some really bad monster (BILL?). It would be especially likely if he was the author.
And as the world comes to an end... I'll be here to hold your hand, 'cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart. A lionheart.

[Image: 11lslna.jpg]
Also this:THE END OF THE WORLD IS CLOSER THAN THE END OF THE SUMMER

Very dark, maybe the world starts to go to hell.

I personally believe this guy next to Dipper is the mayor.

[Image: S1e8_crowd_cheers.png]
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(10-09-2014, 01:22 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Also this:THE END OF THE WORLD IS CLOSER THAN THE END OF THE SUMMER

With all the references to the Apocalypse and all, and this, I'm starting to become very sure something bad is gonna happen. :O
And as the world comes to an end... I'll be here to hold your hand, 'cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart. A lionheart.

[Image: 11lslna.jpg]
The book saying the Mayor won't live much longer implies we will see a death later. Wow, that's awesome! (Don't get me wrong, I'm not all into the death thing)

He might have a stroke though, or heart attack, assuming he's somewhat elderly
NEW image in production

(10-09-2014, 01:31 AM)D0GE Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 01:22 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Also this:THE END OF THE WORLD IS CLOSER THAN THE END OF THE SUMMER

With all the references to the Apocalypse and all, and this, I'm starting to become very sure something bad is gonna happen. :O

Yeah, there's been a lot of references of the apocalypse in Gravity Falls, there's defintely something bad afoot.

I hope it partially happens.

Like, the show is building up the storm and is making this huge story that could happen, there's going to be intense battles and junk, but there's apparently this Nuclear issue and everything.

I'd normally expect a show to stop the disaster, but that wouldn't be as cool as letting everything that built up happen, with the bombs and stuff. The show will probably have it happen, but the time travel aspect could reverse it.

"Not long for this world" could be a double meaning.
Second being he might go to another planet, as in he might be an ALIEN
NEW image in production

Or, if we call our reality a world, then it could mean another dimension.
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]