Paranatural Thread
well that title's a bit false, I did try to admit it before but everyone thought I was joking or insane. or, well, both...

Most of my proof keeps going missing, so I'm hoping what I have is enough to convince you.

I'm not even sure where to begin, honestly. I was planning to tell you about what happened in November last year so I might as well start there.

some idiot's gonna say something like "awesome fanfiction!" I just know it.

anyway

It was November eleventh. We were celebrating my mom's birthday and my half-aunt's recovery from cancer at my aunt and Uncle's house. A few relatives were over, typical family gathering, mainly from my mom's side of the family. (now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure my dad had decided not to come, probably to watch sports with our next door neighbors)
At around nine o-clock, after we had finished dinner, my mom decided it would be a good idea if we took a walk in semi-darkness (the moon was only about half-full). We started walking down the road towards my cousin's house (they lived about a half mile up on a hill). I started thinking about slenderman at some point, probably because it was dark and a little chilly and I wasn't too excited to be in the middle of nowhere on a road surrounded by trees.. a few moments later, we rounded the corner and walked onto the unpaved part of the road. Then, suddenly, I felt like something wasn't right. And then I heard an unmistakable sound:
"Brrrrchchch," something called from behind us at about 5:00. Me and my mom both flinched and squeaked in surprise as that something whooshed from behind us to a tree across the street. Before I knew what was happening, my instincts had kicked in and I had dashed about 10 feet up the hill away from my mom, who was staring at where the creature had just disappeared. I regained control and walked to where my mom was standing, pretending my body hadn't tried to ditch her.
"what on earth...?" My mom mouthed. We exchanged nervous glances.
"I think that's a long enough walk..." My mom added nervously. I nodded.
I wasn't gonna tell her that I recognized the sound. She either wouldn't have believed me or she would've been freaked out even more.
The sound replayed in my mind.
"durrrrurrrrchchchch"
I could feel chills down my spine.
"Oh, the hide behind's definitely real. Might even be behind me right now!"
Of all things. Of all creatures and cryptids mentioned in Gravity Falls. It HAD to be the one I least wanted to see.
Once we got back to the party, I ended up getting distracted enough to forget about the whole encounter.
We got back home sometime later. I had started feeling a bit queasy even though I hadn't had very much to eat at the party. I figured it was just a little stomach upset so I ignored it. Eventually my body decided I should stop ignoring it. I'd rather not go into detail, but let's just say my mom was forced to clean my entire room while I spent several hours barfing my guts out. I have never been so sick in my life. Eventually I somehow got to sleep, but I was trapped in bed for the day and almost fainted when I tried to leave. I could hear and see static and I was super fatigued.

It was a while before I placed a connection between the two events, mainly because I had forgotten that the party was the same night as the sickness until my mom reminded me when she told the doctor (the flu hung around for a few months afterwards)

you know how in all those white people vs. native american stories a huge amount of natives get sick and/or die from foreign diseases? What if...?

Then again, my mom didn't get sick. Neither did anyone else at the party, for that matter, so it couldn't have been food poisoning.

I don't know, the whole thing was just weird. One of the weirder things that's happened to me, for sure, but nowhere near the first.
I feel like telling you every strange thing that's happened to me would pull this conversation off-topic. So would talking about every weird thing that's happened to me since I started watching Gravity Falls(which almost never happened, by the way).

Ok, so something I noticed the other day. I was looking through random files on my computer the other day, and I found a picture from about four years ago of me surfing in hawaii. Back then, I had HUGE patches of vitiligo all over my knees and elbows. Most of it's gone now, but it was the very first thing I noticed in the photograph. The SECOND thing I noticed in the photograph was a familiar shape on my left knee. [Image: vitiligo_symbols_by_mf99k-d7mr5ad.png] I had already noticed the other symbol on my right elbow a year previously but this marking has also long vanished, morphing into something that resembles a smashed pistol.

My parent's anniversary is today (June 18th, 6/18)

the first three digits of my ssn

I called my favorite bird a Phi before I had ever heard of the number.

and then of course there was the cream-colored-buggy incident I mentioned in another post somewhere on the forum.

I was driving with my mom down the freeway past the town where Gravity Falls is produced (Glendale, CA) as we were driving, I noticed a 618 on the license plate of a VW bug convertible. I see the number a lot, but I felt like staring at the car. We started to pass it. That was when things got weird...
As soon as I could see the guy in the driver's seat, he whipped his head around to see our car. He looked startled and whipped his head back around before accelerating off the freeway at the nearest exit. I didn't get a good look at him but the man in the car had a bluetooth....and a goatee...
[Image: centipeetleresize_by_mf99k-d800fc6.gif]
Awesome fanfiction sorry just had to say it lol did that actuallly happen? I believe you because some messed up stuff happened In my life (ghosts :() worst childhood ever
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Wow... That's all pretty interesting. (too bad you lost some of your proof, though) Do you have any theories or anything about what's going on? Is there anything we can do to help?
You know, nothing like that has EVER happened to me. No ghosts, no monsters, no encounters. Well, the only thats ever really baffled me was waking up on a couch when i fell asleep in my bed. Besides that, I seem to repel anything un-natural.
Strange thing is that im born on the 18th and so is my friend he was too and we both experienced strange stuff I don't know but maybe 18 is some special number? Idk

(06-19-2014, 06:54 AM)Floating Eyeball Wrote: Wow... That's all pretty interesting. (too bad you lost some of your proof, though) Do you have any theories or anything about what's going on? Is there anything we can do to help?

I have a bunch of different theories that I argue with myself over. I'm not sure exactly which one to talk about, but I'll try to put something together. Yeah, one of the images was of a floating TREE for godsakes and I really wish I had that photo. oh well, I'll try to get better proof if I get another opportunity. also if you guys want, I can post other weird stories as I remember them.

(06-19-2014, 06:37 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Awesome fanfiction sorry just had to say it lol did that actuallly happen? I believe you because some messed up stuff happened In my life (ghosts :() worst childhood ever

I hate ghosts so much....

but yeah this is all true
[Image: centipeetleresize_by_mf99k-d800fc6.gif]
That sounds good, maybe we can try to theorize more as you remember/find more. (maybe we could have others with stories like this mention theirs in case it could help? we might have to put it in random stuff, though. or maybe that would be too general.)
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIYU5IrIazc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWyTxCsIXE4

;) Wink ...
(06-19-2014, 08:35 AM)The Sqoou Wrote: You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIYU5IrIazc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWyTxCsIXE4

;) Wink ...
I'll clean up my brain now..

Okay, thats pretty creepy, bit also really interesting! It would be awesome if you could tell more of your storys!

I kinda wish someting like that would happen to me, but on the other hand, i dont want to meet a monster....
oh funk gotta dronk my honk