Your dream journal
Today i had a dream that I was king kazma from summer wars and I was fighting off some monsters. Pretty awesome.
I also had this special move where i could spin in midair (for long periods of time) while kicking/punching etc. And also other thing like shoot beems.

This has been a recurring thing lately. But i always do different things.
And now for a history lesson!!!

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

ok okay gauge take a TC Casell.

Friend Code: 1607-5103-5285

[Image: File:TWEwY_Crossover_Cover.jpg]
I had a dream where possesed by a ghost than I managed to resist it but I got teleported somewhere else. That's all I can remember
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Here's my current dream journal: (I just started it a few days ago)

Dream Journal. (Because I want to Keep Track of all this crap)

???- A Long time ago- We were in some cool Souvenir Store with a bunch of knick-knacks. My brother Shoved a Poisonous Milk Keychain with tiny rocks in my mouth. I died of poision.

???- Five or so Years Ago- I was playing a game with my brother, when suddenly my brother started singing some ominous song about life and death and how life is interrupted, and then I looked out the window and saw a Nuke. And I died in an explosion. I woke up shaking.

???- A Few Years Ago- I dream about Ghestis from Pokemon Black and White around the time I first played it. In this odd dream he was the original owner of the legendary dragons, and then he died. And Zekrom wanted to find his eyeball to prove that he was a good person. What. The. HECK?

???- A Few Years Ago-PMD Related Dream. I barely remember anything except the fact I was a Pikachu, it was in first person instead of third person like most dreams, and I evolved at one point.

???- A Year or Two Ago- Something with the Apocalypse and Cats hiding in an emergency bunker with a cool beanbag chair.

???- A Few Months Ago- I had a few Gravity Falls Dreams after I started watching the show.

-One was a dream where I was having a really lucky day (Including getting a Shiny Pokemon… That I killed) , and decided I wanted to watch some TV. And a commercial for a new episode of Gravity Falls came on. All I remember is Dipper and Mabel on some high rainy rocky mountain running from something.

-Another was a dream of Dipper and Mabel in a totally white room with no backround screwing around, messing with a wig, and Mabel forcing Dipper to eat a taco, in which he responded “I can’t believe I just ate that!” (Was my Subconscious thinking of the disgusting mess that was Dipper goes to taco bell?)

-Another was me dreaming of a Season two Episode. It was weird. Someone was in a closet, and Stan shot the person in the closet.

-The last one was of some creepy Gravity Falls Movie, a dream I had like around episode fifteen or so. Dipper took a huge level in Bad***, even though he refused to destroy some epic monster and got a lot of people killed because he was afraid or something. And Gideon was there, and he was a jerk. And at the end he made some really creepy face.

6/16/2014- An odd mostly normal dream. I barely remember anything except for getting a Shiny Hippowdon and running away from it while playing Pokemon Y, and unlocking some sort of secret ending for The World Ends With You from Joshua’s Point of view talking about how exactly he was planning to destroy Shibuya, Some analogy about how the Sun Lights up the world, but if it were to fall on earth everything would burst into flames (Was I thinking of the moon attack or something? Why the sun?), and something about if any other choices were made by ANYONE during the whole game he would have ended up destroying the place. (Which was probably inspired by the secret reports, where Mr. H said all the things that happened in this universe ended up making the perfect Shibuya) It was actually a really interesting dream, but I sadly woke up halfway through it.
And as the world comes to an end... I'll be here to hold your hand, 'cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart. A lionheart.

[Image: 11lslna.jpg]
Quote: Something with the apocalypse and cats hiding in a bunker.
I lol'd.

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

Quote: someone was in the closet and Stan shot him lol wtf
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(06-20-2014, 04:04 AM)KingOfStickers Wrote: Quote: Something with the apocalypse and cats hiding in a bunker.
I lol'd.

Yeah. That was a fun dream. I wish I could remember it more.

(06-20-2014, 05:08 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Quote: someone was in the closet and Stan shot him lol wtf

I think Mabel and Dipper yelled at him for shooting a random person. Than I woke up.
And as the world comes to an end... I'll be here to hold your hand, 'cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart. A lionheart.

[Image: 11lslna.jpg]
I once had a dream where i was under a veranda (our house dosent have one) and there where monster, that where crwaling towards me. I dont remember anything else about it.

Another dream was where i was walking through a park, and suddendly there where dinosaurs everywhere. A boy i knew at that time showed me a dinosaur and talked about how "rare" it was, but i was not impressed, because i already saw like 5 of them. Then the dinosaur hit me with its tail and threw me in the air. The hit was so powerfull, that i flew across the whole park. Just before i hit the ground, i woke up.

I another dream i was in my school and there where Digimon everywhere and then i digivolded into Garudamon and yellen "i can fly!" but no one was impressed.

In another dream i was in my school again, but this time in my underwear. I was hiding so no one would see me, but after some time i gave up and walked to the principle.

So, those are a few dreams i had. ^^
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Not sure if it was a dream or a hallucination, but I once dreamed I was in Gravity Falls with Dipper and Mabel(awesome, but the best part was what came next), and after some adventure stuff I don't recall too well, I ended up, for whatever reason(probably my personal entertainment, given my twisted sense of humor), beating Gideon with my baseball bat.
Amidst a few other GF dreams I've had, this is my favorite solely because of that ending.
9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19
You must really hate Gideon.

Anyways, today I had a dream were I was playing Animal Crossing new leaf. I entered tom nooks house, talked to him and stuff. He was even so nice to give me a few of his chairs!!

But then, there was some stomps outside, and Nooky got scared. So as mayor I went to my office, running away from the incoming stomps. I then talked to the secretary who was too frightened to talk.
She was talking about how this monster came to eat the villages crops at least ONCE a year. And that all the villagers were to scared to even go outside because of it. No one even ever SAW it.
So I went to investigate again.
And when I did...turns out it was just a giant duck...

So I thought of a plan: Lead the monster a trail of apples into a trap. But I may have gotten TOO far, since Tom Nook actually thought of this plan.

Anyways, I led the duck to the train tracks and waited for the train...
It worked. And the villagers were chearing for me afterwards.

When I woke up, I found myself laughing, but I felt bad for the duck afterwards. It was just like a baby...

Okay, that sounds like a awesome dream. You should make a fanfiction out of this. xD
oh funk gotta dronk my honk