Your dream journal
Hell no. Just a nice, graphic murder. ^.^ Preferably done without any remorse.
9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19
id already discussed this on skype, but basically in the dream a girl killed herself in my washroom a long time before we ever came, and to calm ourselves over the washroom door closing on it's own, me and this rlly cute girl that reminds me of an old classmate's sister, turned the tv on to watch, only to be bombarded by the same scary ghost show on every channel.

the first scene, on the channel the tv was left on, was in a hallway with three exitting spaces, separated at one point by a metal gate to block off that section, and the rowdiest members of the crowd were taken up to the roof for crowd control but as they turned away the rest of the crowd was shouting how they were really going to be fed to the ghost. then, me and the girl look out to the roof adjacent to us, and see bodies being ran through by a too fast to tell body

we change the channel, on 120, the scene is in monochrome brown and it's looking like it's shot a long time ago, and the scene is a bunch of people crowded on their stomachs overlooking a cliff, and they're watching as their soccer team is walking away, way downwards. somehow it was soccer, but they were wearing baseball uniforms

the people that stand out, although they aren't directly next to eachother on the cliff, are a young girl and an old lady, both discussing the soccer teams abilities. the girl was happy, and the lady p sad af, primarily because on the back of one of the players was the ghost girl they gave sacrifices for,
who i hadn't mentioned before, looks a little smashed, like when you scrunch your eyes too hard in a smile but wider, and her nose was like a button but twisted around and almost lifted off her face a little and her mouth
was pretty much a normal scary time mouth all fake smile, with teeth that are maybe stitches but overall it was a huge wide closed grin, and all this shit in a small white dress, her hair was like a bob too tbh
they were using her power for the game, and the girl was saying how lucky they were and the lady was about to say how bad it was 2 rely on the spirits bad will
but the ghost appeared behind the little girls back, so she just continued on to agree how nice it was

the scene changes and next we try 101 and 43 but we get the same scene on each, which is the boys of the soccer team all surrounded by the coach, some white guy with a moustache who looks like the only reason he joined was to get closer to the ghost and act like the first guy 2 see it or something‏

there was also a moment in the middle of all this where we, of course, see the ghost before they were a ghost, and how angry they got at the sudden entrance of a new person into their town and also how it kinda obvi wasnt suicide? so yeah

at that point, i sort of became part of the movie
i was in a new room that was big and lavish and mainly royal hues and a huge af window with curtains almost covering it all
my dad somehow enters like who the fuck let u in but he is
and he eggs me on to close the window because for gods unknown reason it was open, and i was scared of the ghost, scared it would get me if the window was open or not
until i thought about her smile, and how, she had to be nice and happy because she was smiling
so i started to smile back, and that put me at ease enough to go to sleep

after a few other things, im at the mirror of the washroom and my mom is telling me to put some lipstick on that i never even knew i had, and it looks sloppy and bright red and i somehow know its the ghost girls? but i dont care because (see last night) she was so nice, but the lipstick is v slippery so i have to use my pinkie and its a mess but my mom tells me it looks good and puts some on herself and we just sort of smile into the mirror

its like my favourite dream
Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you & your post].[Image: tumblr_o27mjql77X1rsi59co1_400.png]
That's a dream that would give me nightmares...
9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19
....You have AWESOME dreams.....

10/10

Was the ghost girl hot? Lol jk
And now for a history lesson!!!

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

ok okay gauge take a TC Casell.

Friend Code: 1607-5103-5285

[Image: File:TWEwY_Crossover_Cover.jpg]
ACTUALLY, kinda
like there was another part out of 2 i didn't mention which don't have as much relevance, where i'm a character from an anime i watch who's in the same bed i am? sort of like the exact same scenario with people switched, which occurred after i smiled and before the mirror scene, which
at which point, the character decided hm! i won't check after all! and it turns out that if he did
he would have come face to face with a girl in a white nightgown, legs held up in ropes, arms and neck looped together and stuck in a tree with her eyes closed and face blank, with longer hair
originally i thought this was the ghosts victim, but maybe it was how she died?
so to answer, that girl was hot
Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you & your post].[Image: tumblr_o27mjql77X1rsi59co1_400.png]
Yay! *thinks of pickup lines a dead person will like*

What anime character were you?

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

rei from free!
it was a pretty random pick, honestly
I dont like Free! Its too weird for my taste...

tru, and gay as hell lmao
One time I fell and asleep AND I woke up

WOW O.0
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~