Your dream journal
Once I had a dream of PBG (A youtuber) screaming at me to brush my teeth.

When I woke up I made sure to brush my teeth.
And as the world comes to an end... I'll be here to hold your hand, 'cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart. A lionheart.

[Image: 11lslna.jpg]
Are you sure it wasnt him telling you to cur your hair and you calling him a hypocryte?
i am NOT a swede;
Today, I had three dreams.

The first dream I had was abOut me destroying the TARDIS and the doctor had to rebuild it.

The second one was about Mr. Popo giving me super powers by trying to suffocate me.

And the third one was about me being a jet-transformer.
And now for a history lesson!!!

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

ok okay gauge take a TC Casell.

Friend Code: 1607-5103-5285

[Image: File:TWEwY_Crossover_Cover.jpg]
I had a dream tonight that the girld i had a crush on came to visit me. I fell on the ground and we laughed, but then she said that the stuff i do annoyed her. D:

Oh, and i had another dream. Me and my two brothers were on a playground or something, but it was like a computer game or something, where we tried to get a crown that everyone was throwing around and there were dark knights and warriors and stuff like that, and they tried to kill us. The dream was fun though.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(07-16-2014, 06:26 AM)Ayaze Wrote: Are you sure it wasnt him telling you to cur your hair and you calling him a hypocryte?

I wish. That would be freaking hilarious.
And as the world comes to an end... I'll be here to hold your hand, 'cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart. A lionheart.

[Image: 11lslna.jpg]
^ Did the wolves succeed or fail?
9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19
Nope, arson probably burned them.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

I guess that's true, after all it's in her name, and seemingly her nature.
My dreams are all sort of connected and gross i'm going to exposè on the one i know the most about

My mom was sick for her birthday, which transitions this into the next dream where my mother and i are going to houses to be let in because we're not allowed in hospitals? so we find one which you open with an attic hatch and suddenly there's a young scene girl with panda eyes and a blond streak knocking on the door next to us, a blond woman answers and suddenly we are 'indiana jones level explorers and this girl is her translator' or at least thts what the girl says, so the lady asks me questions and i try to answer but jfc i just wanted to get my mom help and the lady just laughs like 'nice try' and the girl goes 'aw, mom'
so we start walking and eventually age backwards? and also don masks, so we're p sick skinny young kids like 12 and walking and hiding in alleys and everything is pretty dim lighting and gross corners, all the alleys are sorta grey and we can hear sirens any way in the distance, and we find an area covered in blocks that have fences on top of them all, and get to one part where we hear people coming, so we hide next to a block that has a bunch of shapes jutting out, shapes on the top of it instead of a fence and all around u can sit on a square
so we were at a preschool and the only girl to look right and see us is the last of the pack, she approaches us like 'are you outsiders?' and i get up and nod just like, 'don't tell' and she gets it all :D and skips along 2 go join the rest of them
then we make it to a room somehow built into the alley, or it was going to, it's dark and abandoned and concrete in the side of another concrete wall, the door isnt even on the frame and so my used to be mom sits down beside it and i look and the same scene girl that lied about us is sitting behind a broom, hiding her face with a helmet
i go to sit down and turn to tell my friend/old mom and laugh about it but she has the mask off and her face is so white and her eyes wide and her head has no hair and is covered in blood and scratched. i look into her eyes for the longest time before her face disappears, and then get the urge to start scratching my own head until it bleeds.
i turn to look at the girl and she's gone

in the next dream i have btw, the helmet makes people shorter, so it's likely the girl had the staring curse and was trying to not be seen by using the helmet, which eventually made her so short she ceased to exist.
Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you & your post].[Image: tumblr_o27mjql77X1rsi59co1_400.png]
I once had this really random dream where I was going to school and stuff and it was a normal day, but when I woke up I realized I had dreamed it. It was weird, like a meta-dream.