Cosplays
The first Vienna Comic Con last year had a lot of gravity falls cosplayers
(08-17-2016, 08:31 AM)katikacreations Wrote: So just in case anybody looks here in the future... or if anybody on this forum can suggest a better place for me to search to find Gravity Falls cosplayers, or just Gravity Falls fans aggregating in the real world...

2016, Labor Day Weekend, San Antonio Texas, there's an anime con called San Japan, and we're planning to have a Gravity Falls meet-up, come in cosplay or not, but spread the word, GF fans are awesome, let's find each other and hang out!

Gravity Falls Cosplay Society and Bingo Club of South Texas If you're in the region don't hesitate to join our Facebook group!

Here's the page for the San Japan meet up, exact day and time of the meet-up have yet to be decided.

If nothing else, I'll be there, and two of my friends are coming as Dipper and Mabel. I'm building a Bill Cipher puppet, and his physical form should be complete in time. Come hang out with us! Read scary stories! Get some deer teeth from Bill!

I've attached a photo of Bill's eye in progress. Hope to see somebody there - and if not, hope someone finds this post in the future, and makes their way to the Facebook group thanks to it!

Whoa, that's starting to look crazy awesome. Please keep us posted and show us when it's finished!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
So, just replying to this again to let folks know that the cosplay gathering was a success, Bill was built in time, we all had a blast, and just gonna post a few photos here, and probably make another thread for Bill later, just in case folks aren't looking at this one (as it is a bit old and, well, dead)

Enjoy, and thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

gosh, that looks so cool!
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
You guys need to see this amazing cosplay:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TITANSofCOSPL...6561045506
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png]
OH MY GOD
FORDSY

GIVE

seriously, that is awesome
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Whoa, that's a pretty nice Ford.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
That's so awesome! Woah, he even got the six fingers right!
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Dang, I love cosplays! Nice to see a Ford one posted!

Thinking of possibly going to NYCCC in October, because it's kind of close and ALEX WILL BE THERE! Plus I have a Dipper hat. :)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Yoooooo this nick valentine cosplay is craaaazy good

[Image: kV4ctFH.jpg]