METAPEDIA
This is for newcomers who are unaware of this forum's culture. Basically, people say stuff, and I add it to a giant forum metalist. Everything is in the first post. Wanna add? Then post ur stuff.
i am NOT a swede;
You better add me in there.
Or I will DESTROY YOU make you.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

I have no content for you, though. SO MAKE IT
i am NOT a swede;
Ayaxe, you should do the awesome submissions for the people in the forum. Like what u did for otc.
And now for a history lesson!!!

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

ok okay gauge take a TC Casell.

Friend Code: 1607-5103-5285

[Image: File:TWEwY_Crossover_Cover.jpg]
Change it to spoiler= to make a spoiler a title. (I think the OTC one could be a little nicer...)
IF YOU WANT CONTENT SUBMIT IT
i am NOT a swede;
I am a pie disgused as a octapus disguised as a human.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

BUT IM LAZYYYYYYYY

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

Aw, thats nice that you included the Mystery Trio. :3

You should probably add out welcome catchphrases.

Mine is "Welcome to the Mystery Shack, i hope you have fun! but bewarb: Not everyone here is sane!"
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Also, its Vallerie Faller, not Soos. In the mystery trio i mean.