Poll: Will Dipper's name ever be revealed?
This poll is closed.
Yes
39.53%
17 39.53%
No
27.91%
12 27.91%
Other/maybe
32.56%
14 32.56%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dipper's Real Name
Yeah, that's true.
Lub So one day I was sitting in class and I thought I should write TransformersXGravity Falls Crossover...yeahLub
(09-11-2012, 03:21 PM)hikashu Wrote: In the latest episode, when Dipper is given three digits to sign his name (for leaderboards after a victory lol), he signs it DIP.

DIP could either be short for Dipper, or it could be his initials, D. I. Pines. What D and I stand for are a mystery, though.

Detective Inspector Pines
Play that. Click play. Click it.
His real name is Waddles.
(10-10-2012, 10:35 PM)CelticPredator Wrote: His real name is Waddles.

no fudging duh.

+1
[Image: Poye0.png]
(09-15-2012, 02:17 PM)Feyrah Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 10:35 PM)Haluwasa2 Wrote: I can definitely respect what you've said, but I check the wiki and it does confirm that Dipper is his nickiname, but nice idea.

And where should they have gotten that information? There was never any clear indication whether he has a nickname or not. "I thought your parents hated you or something" could either mean
"Oh, it's just a nickname, I thought your parents hated you or something" or
"Oh, so they had a reason to name you this, I thought your parents hated you or something"

omg you're a gnome queen? how can you get to that level so fast?!!?
I dont know but Dipper sound like his name. Yet it could be his nickname .
Im lost here
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
William Shakespeare
(10-21-2012, 01:41 PM)SirDippingSauce Wrote:
(09-15-2012, 02:17 PM)Feyrah Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 10:35 PM)Haluwasa2 Wrote: I can definitely respect what you've said, but I check the wiki and it does confirm that Dipper is his nickiname, but nice idea.

And where should they have gotten that information? There was never any clear indication whether he has a nickname or not. "I thought your parents hated you or something" could either mean
"Oh, it's just a nickname, I thought your parents hated you or something" or
"Oh, so they had a reason to name you this, I thought your parents hated you or something"

omg you're a gnome queen? how can you get to that level so fast?!!?

She's the head admin of this forum. And if it doesn't relate to the thread, please tell them via PM. It annoys me and probably everyone else.
[Image: Poye0.png]
(09-11-2012, 02:54 AM)DipperPines Wrote: Sorry, I cant tell u what my real name is... :D Just joking. I dint know what his real name is, I have even looked it up.

alrighty then "sir dippingsause" Hehe!

(10-10-2012, 09:57 PM)Irascible Coxswain Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 03:21 PM)hikashu Wrote: In the latest episode, when Dipper is given three digits to sign his name (for leaderboards after a victory lol), he signs it DIP.

DIP could either be short for Dipper, or it could be his initials, D. I. Pines. What D and I stand for are a mystery, though.

Detective Inspector Pines

maybe it's Daniel _______ Pines. Daniel is a common name
......SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT IF I OPEN THIS CLOSET, I WILL NOT FIND AN INVISIBLE WIZARD?

Really Dipper, an invisible wizard......
Why Daniel? Why not David, Derek, Dmitri, Dennis or Doug?
If Dipper is just a nickname, I doubt we'll ever learn his real one. I'tll be like Sophie from Leverage: has a real name, we never learn it on-screen. It'll just make things confusing.

However, I do get the feeling Dipper is a nickname, but I have no idea what his real name is. D is a good start (Literally! *Soda Swig*), but beyond that, who knows? Maybe if someone knew what language Mabel was from, that might help. I've heard some people say the Pines are Jewish, but does anyone else think that makes sense?
The Mailman