Poll: Will Dipper's name ever be revealed?
This poll is closed.
Yes
39.53%
17 39.53%
No
27.91%
12 27.91%
Other/maybe
32.56%
14 32.56%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dipper's Real Name
Maybe he's named after another constellation, like Orion.
-@(O.e)@
---/(())7
----/.\
This is my pet monkey, Simea. If you would like to play with her, message me and you'll be given credit in my profile!
(11-03-2012, 10:30 PM)LocoBnana Wrote: Maybe he's named after another constellation, like Orion.

Huh Yeah um, its possible but also its hardly possible.
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;
(11-04-2012, 02:41 AM)ZeroGravityFalls Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 10:30 PM)LocoBnana Wrote: Maybe he's named after another constellation, like Orion.

I think all of these are shots at the dark, but you're right.
-@(O.e)@
---/(())7
----/.\
This is my pet monkey, Simea. If you would like to play with her, message me and you'll be given credit in my profile!
(11-04-2012, 02:43 AM)LocoBnana Wrote:

Thanks for the agreement Wink But I also think Dips real name will NEVER EVER EVER be revealed, maybe at the last episode Wendy will say "Hey Dipper whats your real name?" And he will say "Its-" Then it will cut off to credits and a goodbye message.
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;
(11-04-2012, 02:45 AM)ZeroGravityFalls Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 02:43 AM)LocoBnana Wrote:

Thanks for the agreement Wink But I also think Dips real name will NEVER EVER EVER be revealed, maybe at the last episode Wendy will say "Hey Dipper whats your real name?" And he will say "Its-" Then it will cut off to credits and a goodbye message.

I doubt Alex Hirsch would be so mean.
-@(O.e)@
---/(())7
----/.\
Person's it's another tree pun, like Oakley or Elmer.
Mabel does sound like Maple. This would make sense.
-@(O.e)@
---/(())7
----/.\
Or maybe its something that starts with M. Most parents make their children's names similar. Maybe... Michael and Mabel?
I think that Dipper is his actual name
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
William Shakespeare
(11-04-2012, 04:46 PM)EM002 Wrote: I think that Dipper is his actual name

No, no he revealed to Wendy it was only a nickname.