EarthBound/Mother
MOTHER 3 was originally on a handheld, that one will probably be on the VC for 3DS.
9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19
(06-21-2015, 08:19 PM)Valerie_Faller Wrote: MOTHER 3 was originally on a handheld, that one will probably be on the VC for 3DS.

Say that to all GBA games on Wii U VC. Nintendo doesn't care. And they should.
[Image: ghost.gif]
Isn't that so nice.
Also, Mother 1 is great. I liked it better than what I played from Earthbound. For some reason I really like grinding. Also huge worlds to explore even if they don't look to nice. I should be ashamed of myself because I used a walkthrough.
Will restart and finish Earthbound soon enough and start Mother 3 too.
Mother is a bad series. I think it was just a bad ripoff of Earthbound that never took off.
I'm actually vomiting right now
Please say you are trolling
PLEASE
read this
I've heard a ton about this series, but I guess I didn't grow up with it. Currently playing through the first chapter of Mother 3 on the wii u VC so, I'll come back once I've finished.
That guy who likes Gravity Falls, Undertale and Steven Universe simultaneously

[Image: undertale_logo.png]
But
Mother 3 never released in America
You are talking about Earthbound?
The title says mother 3
I'm playing as flint
I don't think that's earthbound, right?
That guy who likes Gravity Falls, Undertale and Steven Universe simultaneously

[Image: undertale_logo.png]
Didn't know you are in Japan excuse me

So yeah I played all of these. EarthBound is the worst and Mother 3 is the best yep.
Well, I started (i think Summer) with the Mother series (to be more specific Earthbound on the new3DS). I'm still far from beating the game but already have 5hours playtime. It's alright, maybe it gets better.

Earthbound Beginnings... ehhhh Is the battlesystem only at the beginning of the game awful? It takes ages to defeat an enemy when you only give 1HP damage. Maybe i only have to grind more..... So, i may have judged too early. (Please have in mind that i'm playing the Wii U virtual console version)

Mother 3...... I loved it when i first played it (what was just a few days ago). Yeah, i'm pretty subjective at this point, but that game really wants to be played. I only have 2 hours playtime but it's really enjoyable from the beginning.

Please have in mind that i have non of those games beaten yet. My opinions may change in the future. Thanks.

(btw, if you use loadiine, you can download a vc inject version of mother 3)