Concept Art
The drawing in the OP makes Dip look older. Oh, that ugly one where he looks like an ape makes me want to throw up.
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;
Grunkle Stan
[Image: 800px-Grunkle_Stan_concept_art.jpg]
Oh god, he was... ugly...
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
I'm glad Dipper is the adorable little cutie he is today, not... that ape-looking concept art. Ughh, the lips...ughh, the bacon/pig thoughts...
[Image: grunkle_stan_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d6f8c3l.png]
[Image: dipper_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5oyg5h.png]
Comparing Dipper's concept art is like comparing Jhonen Vasquez's depiction of Dib from Invader Zim and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. One feels like a more mature and accurate drawing of the same character though with very heavy differences... but we just like the big headed, cartoony one better.
I'll need an outstanding and unique signature here to get people to consider liking me... Hmmm.

[Image: 76561198018917475.png]
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018917475/
You can really see that Dipper was intended to be a harsh contrast to Mabel.
Most likely angry, grouchy, pessimistic, logical, etc.
Why is Grunkle Stan so terrible? I guess that's why we've got the wonderful one we have today. In addition, I'd just like to point out how awesome Dipper looks in these.
Also, CHUBBY MABEL IS ADORABLE
[Image: innerb.gif]
SELF REFLECTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
(08-29-2012, 01:43 AM)Sandy Wrote:

An Animatic of The Intro :D. Thought it was cool to see a very rough version of this C:

Oh geez, the old post-credits journal page was
[Image: aoju3Mv.png]
eesh
[Image: 23mlmqc.png]
(08-03-2013, 08:31 PM)TheMike Wrote: Oh god, he was... ugly...

The GIF in your signature makes that funny.
Happiness is a warm puppy, having your dog come home, having your own library card, waking up; looking at the clock; and realizing you still have two hours left to sleep, a sad song, loving your enemies, a piece of fudge caught on the first bounce, and happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.