Star vs. the Forces of Evil
The show has gotten way better after Season 1 but Season 2 does start out with some filler but it gets going after about episode 5 or so
ok good 2 know man
i am NOT a swede;
Better voice over performance? Eden Sher as Star Butterfly or Kristen Schaal as Mabel Pines?
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
Kristen Schaal does mischievous and bold way better I gotta say
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Any word on season 3

I wasn't too happy with the Walking Dead style fuck you wait til next season ending

Season 2 was great though the final 6 episodes were really good
[Image: Nash-Hogan-finger-poke-gifs-001.gif]
Season 2 is now on hulu pretty happy about this
Rejoice for there will be a season 3 and a season 4!
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
Surprised HYPE HYPEHYPEHYPE

"A special two-hour “Star vs. The Forces of Evil” TV movie event will premiere SATURDAY, JULY 15 (11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. EDT), on Disney XD, and will be available to verified users on the Disney XD app and Disney XD VOD platforms.

Titled “The Battle for Mewni,” the TV movie follows Star as she returns to her home dimension of Mewni where she discovers that magic is disappearing throughout the kingdom. Star must dig deep and challenge archnemesis Ludo in an effort to save her family and kingdom.
"

Edit: Just to clear things up a bit
https://twitter.com/DaronNefcy/status/86...gr%5Etweet
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]
If you haven't caught up with the show yet please please PLEASE catch up!

I haven't been this excited since Weirdmaggedon!
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
I have (had in season 2) a feeling their gonna kill off Stars Mom

Also hyped

Glad there wasn't a long wait after the season 2 finale cliffhanger like the good old gravity falls days Not What Seems hiatus