Star vs. the Forces of Evil
That second promo... that is something.

If these next two weeks don't knock my socks off, I'll be quite surprised.
Read my Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and other reviews here, and my Futurama reviews here.

Looks like we'll be getting more of Eclipsa than we thought.  Happy
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]
She looks really young with her hair down, interesting. Looking forward to it.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]

Also, the midseason episode is actually just the regular 30 minutes, not an hour.
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

So, week 1 of the bomb is done. While I no longer outright hate the last two episodes, I still heavily dislike them for being the weakest season 1 esque episodes. Hopefully, the second week will make up for it, and we never see those asshole incompentent squires and knights again. Not sure why so many people think Tomar and a second love triangle is happening when it is quite clear they are simply friends again. Also, after the midseason finale, we will be getting 2x11min episode(s) on December 2, "Stump Day"/"Holiday Special". Starco finally happens?

Surprised Well. This was quite a bomb.

This is really turning out to be an amazing season. Happy