General Webcomics Thread!
(12-15-2015, 09:10 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: Where'd you leave off with BlindSprings might I ask? Things have been going down for a while now...
(Also, if you like it might I recommend Prague Race to you?)

Hotblood is good. I also read Hotblood.

It was a while ago. You know how the author will put in those insert pages that have a ton of info or headlines on them (memory's a little fuzzy on this one)? I just wasn't in the mood to read one of them...I don't really remember what was happening exactly, but I think it was right around the time things started ramping up.

Oh! I've also read Seed, but the update schedule for that is kind of inconsistent.
If it's where I think it is and I'm remembering right that's where things pick up and you get a ton of interesting character development.

Seed is okay imo. But I kinda drifted away from it.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
One of my daily reads is Bug Martini, which is hilariously funny.

Another read is Phoebe and Her Unicorn. This is a newspaper strip, but it was a web-only strip originally (under the old title Heavenly Nostrils. The creator, Dana Simpson, did a long-running webcomic called Ozy and Millie, which was a favorite of mine as a teenager.

I also enjoy Melonpool. This strip holds a special heart because it's the first webcomic I ever read. The strip originally started in 1996 (yes, that long ago), then continued on a fairly regular basis until 2012. In 2014, the creator decided to restart the strip, with a new continuity. The older strips are now only available in books.
[Image: BTjCBac.png] [Image: iQfIhE5.png]
The Oatmeal is one of my favorite web cartoonist/comic artist. This blog contains some adult material, so do use caution, especially if you are a member of the younger audience.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Another webcomics I recommend: Inhuman Relations. It's a slice-of-life comic featuring animal characters in New Jersey going on their lives. Sounds mundane, but it's fun. Very reminiscent of old newspaper strips.

There's a book out, too, which I just purchased. You can get it on Amazon.
[Image: BTjCBac.png] [Image: iQfIhE5.png]
I've fallen in love with Harpy Gee...help.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
One of the few webcomics I read is Gunnerkrigg Court. (although, I might check out some of the ones you peeps read)

It is seriously fantastic. (in my opinion, at least) It has great characters, awesome plot, and Mort.

I think Baron has a link in here somewhere, so I'm not gonna put one here
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
heres some of my faves.

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/

cucumber quest! it's pretty awesome, and really funny and cute. mostly like it for laughs, it's good to take a break from the darker stuff i read now and then. C:

http://monsterkind.enenkay.com/

and monsterkind! another funny one, but more serious than CQ
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(10-28-2016, 09:37 PM)The Seer Of Dreams Wrote: heres some of my faves.

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/

cucumber quest! it's pretty awesome, and really funny and cute. mostly like it for laughs, it's good to take a break from the darker stuff i read now and then. C:

http://monsterkind.enenkay.com/

and monsterkind! another funny one, but more serious than CQ

Or so they wuld have you believe...
oh, have you read them?
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]