General Webcomics Thread!
Monsterkind seems pretty cool, judging from the first thirty pages, so I'll probably stick with it. Haven't looked at Cucumber Quest tho
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
it's about bunnies, magic and monsters. (pretty freaking cool)
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
And I'm guessing Monsterkind is about monsters? Just making a blind guess
(10-29-2016, 12:50 AM)The Seer Of Dreams Wrote: oh, have you read them?

Yee, just check out my webcomic list, second down man.

Cucumber Quest is really interesting. Yeah it's funny and cute but it's also very self aware and sort of takes itself apart which makes for a very interesting combination. Highly recommend.

New Blindsprings is giving me chills. Anyone here read that?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Oh hey, I actually started reading Gunnerkrigg Court a while back.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
How long back? Ya never told me. Where you at? Finished?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
About a week ago. I stopped for a while though. Was on page 993 last.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
wow quite a ways.

so...

You still don't know what Jonesy is :3
Do we even know, Baron?
The Monster under the Bed (slightly NSFW)
Monster Soup
Used to read Red's Planet, but it's a graphic novel now
Paranatural
Sandra and Woo
Darths and Droids
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]