45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x5 - Soos and the Real Girl
Actually I kinda saw mini-golf coming, but a sock opera is a new one on me
9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19
Also, another thing linking the Bathroom scene to the confirmed Anime Girl scene, is that the background of the bathroom one closely resembles the anime girl one, though that doesn't necessarily make it fact.

I really can't wait to find out the Anime Girl's name so I can stop typing anime girl so much.
This how I think it'll go: buys some Anime dating simulator and then becomes obsessed with it thinking the Anime girl is real.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(08-15-2014, 03:34 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: This how I think it'll go: buys some Anime dating simulator and then becomes obsessed with it thinking the Anime girl is real.

Sounds like a plot to me.
(08-15-2014, 03:34 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: This how I think it'll go: buys some Anime dating simulator and then becomes obsessed with it thinking the Anime girl is real.
Lol.

I think that Soos will try to get his "girlfriend" back by playing a dating sim.
And now for a history lesson!!!

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

ok okay gauge take a TC Casell.

Friend Code: 1607-5103-5285

[Image: File:TWEwY_Crossover_Cover.jpg]
I wonder if Soos found this anime girl program on that laptop he found in Into the Bunker. It doesn't look like the same laptop, so maybe he transferred the files onto his personal computer?
HTEPBPMSA HLW DVWGORYS: SLJA E JHU AYO GWJI UHLWZKAIR!

i like cupcakes oohh yes i do

Keeping Sev'ral Timez embryo tube, Dipper's reverend costume, and Bill Cipher's page in Journal 2.

[Image: P6KrxOaATLr74xr5QNL8]
(08-15-2014, 04:57 AM)elord Wrote: I wonder if Soos found this anime girl program on that laptop he found in Into the Bunker. It doesn't look like the same laptop, so maybe he transferred the files onto his personal computer?

He does something on his own PC in this episode, so it's likely.
I wonder what his grandmother would think about him playing a dating sim. I also hope we see more of her.
(08-15-2014, 05:05 AM)TheDocofEternal Wrote:
(08-15-2014, 04:57 AM)elord Wrote: I wonder if Soos found this anime girl program on that laptop he found in Into the Bunker. It doesn't look like the same laptop, so maybe he transferred the files onto his personal computer?

He does something on his own PC in this episode, so it's likely.
I wonder what his grandmother would think about him playing a dating sim. I also hope we see more of her.

Doesn't he live inside the shack? He sleeps in that secret room where that carpet was. They were only staying at his grandma's house because the shack was gone.

Keeping Sev'ral Timez embryo tube, Dipper's reverend costume, and Bill Cipher's page in Journal 2.

I'm pretty sure that's just his break room, since before that he'd have to live in the room with the pipes.
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
(08-15-2014, 05:09 AM)Floating Eyeball Wrote: I'm pretty sure that's just his break room, since before that he'd have to live in the room with the pipes.

Actually, I think Dipper told Mabel that he gave that room to Soos since he felt bad that he had to sleep in such a cramped space