Godzilla/Kaiju in General
(08-18-2014, 06:15 AM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote: Pacific Rim Godzilla King Kong crossover!

Godzilla actually fought King Kong in an older movie. They had to buff Kong up a lot so he could fight Big G.
[Image: Funny-gif-King-Kong-vs-Godzilla.gif]
And now for a history lesson!!!

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

ok okay gauge take a TC Casell.

Friend Code: 1607-5103-5285

[Image: File:TWEwY_Crossover_Cover.jpg]
[Image: godzilla_vs_mothra_1992_poster_02.jpg]

[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(08-17-2014, 07:17 AM)ThunderSkull851 Wrote: Any kaiju fans here?

Ah, yeah! *raises hand*

Best Godzilla movie was Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah from 1991. But I love Terror of Mechagodzilla and the old version of Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah as well.

Used to rent the movies from rental video stores, I have old VHS tapes around, I have the Official Godzilla Compendium book, a Godzilla plush, various Godzilla toys over the years, and some DVDs too.

Godzilla and Dinosaurs were big in the late 80's and early 90's. And I was fascinated by them as a kid. Yes, I was like Calvin and built up sand castles to knock them down as 'Godzilla'.

And hey, if we are going to bring up Godzilla: What about Gamera?
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
I'm still going through the movies so haven't picked a favourite yet. I took an instant liking to Mothra though (I totally flipped when I saw the references to her in the new film).

I so badly want a poster or a shirt of the above. Noriyoshi Ohrai's posters are just so drop dead gorgeous.

Totally fixing up my halloween costume of her this year (getting a can of silly string is the best part).
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Can't wait for Kong: King Of Skull Island and the next japanese Godzilla movie.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(10-09-2015, 06:45 PM)Hanaurie Wrote:
(10-09-2015, 06:38 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Actually, yeah. It's been confirmed for a while:

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Godzilla-...66772.html

YEEEEEEEESSS!!!

[Image: latest?cb=20150629211347]

(thanks, I never know where to look for reliable info...)

Would this not look amazing (minus the extra wings...)?

[Image: mothra__protector_of_earth_by_blackmatte...7zp0rl.jpg]
I've seen that Mothra design before, it looks good. I really like this King Ghidorah design:

[Image: spb50k.jpg]
Updated, yet still recognizable. Really nails in the alien dragon aspect.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
AW HECK YES!!! :D

Order of Favourite Kaiju:

Mothra
King Gidorah
Godzilla

If they were all in the new movie, basically I'd die from happiness.
Gareth Edwards said in an interview once that if he ever made a sequel, it would be like Destroy All Monsters.

Yeah, that freaking epic. 8D