Godzilla/Kaiju in General

[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
*insert Game Of Thrones reference here*

Also, we're one month away 'til this baby starts filming.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Bumpity bump for KOTM's official synopsis. Nothing we didn't already knew, but still, it's gud to know:

The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species—thought to be mere myths—rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.

Also just came across this schweet fan art on Deviantart:

[Image: it_s_gonna_be_big_by_tapwing-daq1c6a.jpg]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: cdcd9ad689e033281645f74c3ac38de3e62c8c75_hq.gif]

hnnnng I can't breathe until it's here already FUCK
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
A part of me is so freaking desperate for Warner Bros/Legendary to at least reveal something meaty at Comic-Con about it, but most likely we won't get the first teaser for it (and official pics and concept art and stuff) for at least a year, so...bummer.

[Image: jonw.gif]
Because you gotta see it in cinema to find out. You gotta buy them tickets :3
Yeah, 'cause apparently you gotta pay to see movie trailers now. :P
Ohh yeahh, they get you with a double wammy lol

Well, at least I'll have fan trailers and speculation videos to keep me occupied (for now).
Dude I can't even look at that else the level of hype will make me explode.